April 24, 2024, 03:41:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gator Country?  (Read 5139 times)
Jasonmac
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2012, 09:56:02 pm »

I just talked with Gary at gator country he told me no bars...  He said he will have aweird pot for them but that doesn't work for me. I hate to see this coming to tournaments seems my tournament days are over if I can't weigh no bars. We spend many years cutting hogs on some of our properties ...  I believe a hog is a hog long as it is in the wild and not been released within the last 14 days ...

B & M Wild Hog Removal Services
crj4926
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2012, 10:40:58 pm »

I don't catch any barrs hardly ever so does that mean I don't have any good dogs? Barrs are no harder to catch than any other hogs so why is the discussion of who's dogs are better even come up in this thread but I will say its harder for us guys in Brazoria and matagorda counties to catch hogs sometimes because of the palmettos I have seen a lot of really good dogs get burned by a 150 lb hog and even smaller
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2012, 11:04:54 pm »

Wow I hate to see this one change as he is in true Barr country. I can put a sure enough good tournament together. I do not and will not threaten another tournament with mine. I would move it to another weekend.  Its not right for me to compete with the tdha. I would still like to see there final ruling.  I don't like the rule but I got mad yesterday and stepped below the person I am so I kinda got quit about things and careful what I post out of anger.

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
hogdown
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2012, 11:14:34 pm »

Sorry to all that it came to that. It was because old (Texasj) told my buddy to call him, and he told jody that he didn't know him and he didn't have the places,dogs,money, fancy rig, and a big name on the forum. Then tells him that he's no one to him. That's why it came to this. If you call some one and they tell you this it would p anyone off.  

Lamont Roberts
Giddings TX
979-540-8170
bfowler
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2012, 03:16:39 pm »

when is gator country flyer gonna b posted with all the info?
Miller Lite
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2012, 08:02:25 pm »

Sounds to me like someone wants to win his own buckle so he can give himself a pat on his own back! Why cant people leave a good thing the f alone?

This type of crap is what has been messing our country up for years..... Tooooo many rules

its a PETA inside job tryin to break everything apart lol

Can you skin griz. pilgrim
bigo
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2012, 06:15:19 pm »

The easiest way to get the rules changed is don't enter where you don't like the rules and enter where you do. The ones putting on the contest will either get back in line or quit. One year should do it. It just seems funny to me that the old majority rules is out the window.

The older I get, the better I was.
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between a dog and a man.
         Mark Twain
matt_aggie04
Administrator
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2012, 10:00:07 am »

The easiest way to get the rules changed is don't enter where you don't like the rules and enter where you do. The ones putting on the contest will either get back in line or quit. One year should do it. It just seems funny to me that the old majority rules is out the window.

Thats the whole thing right there I keep coming back to after reading allllllllllllll of the posts about barrs in comps.  Just dont enter!  They will get the picture!

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
boone823
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2012, 12:03:17 pm »

I just talked with Gary at gator country he told me no bars...  He said he will have aweird pot for them but that doesn't work for me. I hate to see this coming to tournaments seems my tournament days are over if I can't weigh no bars. We spend many years cutting hogs on some of our properties ...  I believe a hog is a hog long as it is in the wild and not been released within the last 14 days ...
I am totally with you Jason.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: