April 18, 2024, 08:42:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade or sale ( all are sold)  (Read 1999 times)
Rowdy
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2008, 03:33:03 pm »

1.  6yr old cat/lacy cross strike dog finished short range will wind off hood day or night   500 dollars     2.   2yr old yellow curr gyp will strike her own pig not fully trash broke not gritty    400 dollars             3.   2yr red curr gyp started medium range real gritty not trash broke   350 dollars                             Will sale seperate or tade for some open mouth dogs that are long or medium range and strike there own pigs or started     (940-636-7493)  will sale with a trial as long as I recieve the same.  I have caught alot of pigs with all three of these dogs   The first pic is one and two   the third one is the dog tied up on the left 
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 10:06:27 am by Rowdy » Logged

elliscountyhog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 11:18:07 am »

Rowdy I will call you may want all 3. I have 2 dogs that you will love. I took them hunting with a guy that wanted to trade this weekend for a good catahoula but i dont think it will work because the dog wouldnt hunt as good as what i had i think you will like them. Would you be interested in hunting with me or me coming up that way and seeing the dogs first hand? Or i will be willing to trial. They are open dogs. Will the younger dogs bump deer?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 11:40:20 am by elliscountyhog » Logged

Hunt Hard or STAY HOME!
"If the dog won't leave and go look, I'm not wasting my time." Quoted by Bryant.
Rowdy
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 01:57:21 pm »

dogs one and two are traded for lm keeping number three  thanks for the calls

pigsticker
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 10:47:46 am »

You still want to keep the 3rd dog? Im looking for a bigger older gyp. If you change your mind about her let me know. I have a 2 year old red cur male that I will trade you for her, I just have all males right now and I am wanting one gyp. Let me know, Thanks. you can call me at 936-465-0715
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: