March 28, 2024, 06:33:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: strike dog/4 year old gyp (SOLD)  (Read 1944 times)
Wmwendler
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2008, 07:27:29 pm »

4 year old Cur gyp. 35lbs  I am making room for a litter of pups and need the money.  She comes from a line of dogs that was bred by the same man for 50 years.  I am asking 550, firm.  You wont find a dog with this much expereience for this cheap very often.  I will give a trial, but I won't sell to someone with little expereince or that I think wont provide a good home.

She's Semi open on hot scent. Hunts out medium range untill she finds a fresh track and will take it untill she finds a hog.  Hunts by her self or with other dogs just the same.  Lots of bottom, loads, huals, leads, and handles very well.  Bays from about 6-8 feet away.  Will pull hair but not gritty.  If its a group of hogs bayed she will roll out when you shoot a hog.  If you catch out of a group she might help catch but wont stick around long after you leg the hog.  On single hogs she will grab a leg if the other dogs catch.  She's been hunted behind a gun and with catch dogs.  Had over 400 hogs killed in front of her.  From time to time she will bump on a deer of she is very fresh or if another dog starts the deer.  A good shock collar and being hunted with some solid deer broke dogs will fix her from that, but I don't have either one of those luxuries.

She's the one on the far right in this picture.  Also, pictured from right to left is a litter mate sister, litter mate brother, her sire, and the reason I dont have one of the luxuiries mentioned above.

E-mail me at Waylon8885@yahoo.com

Waylon
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 07:23:00 pm by Wmwendler » Logged
matt_aggie04
Administrator
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 09:55:41 pm »

You got mail...... Grin

Matt

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
pigsticker
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 09:50:27 am »

I am very interested in this dog. Give me a call at 936-465-0715.
Wmwendler
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 10:32:35 pm »

For all of yall that E-mailed me asking if she is still for sale.....a sale is pending on the dog with the first responder.  Thanks for everyone's intrest.  I will let yall know if it doesn't pan out.  Sorry about the late responce,  Days dont go as far as they used to.

Waylon 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: