Fenbendazole - Panacur/Safe-Guard

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mark T:
Cull Buck,
I would have to agree.  The blue is very bad.  I should have chose another color.
Regards,
Mark T

spazhogdog:
Have you ever used the safeguard liquid wormer for goats? Seems to be alittle more cheaper than the paste horse wormer and the same stuff except in liquid form. Being a bad tasting liquid, alittle harder to give, lots of slobbers.

uglydog:
Mark, I have been using the safeGuard cattle Worming tube that goes in the Caulking gun type deal for several years, I give one click per dog every dog no matter small or large. I have had a few times a year where I have to power dose for three days in a row to take care of the dogs because of outbreak- infestations, but I feel that this method has been very good for my dogs and everytime I have had any of the vets I use do a fecal, the dogs have been negative for any worms. I did once have a problem with Whipworms and that was when using Strongid every 30 days, The cure was Panacur for 3 days in a row, and that took care of it.

I just had my newest puppy have a problem with anemia, I wormed her Tuesday with safeguard, and that did not take care of it, so Today she went to vet for Fecal test to determine it was Coccidiaosis, but No worms at all.

matt_aggie04:
Krystal what did the vet give for the cochcidiosis?  Every litter I have had they get that around 6 weeks old and then again around 2-3 months and then they seem to be ok and I never treat them for it but I can see where if they were to get it while it is this hot it could really stress them.  Ususally just loose stool with mucous and lethargic for 3-5 days and sometimes they throw up a white mucous looking liquid and they drop a little weight.  I watch them closely to make sure that is all that happens and after the second time it is like their body knows how to fight it.  Just would like to know how to treat it in the future.
Thanks,
MG

craig:
Matt

my vet gave me albon to use for cochcidiosis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page