March 28, 2024, 06:21:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 good sow this morning  (Read 930 times)
)(Cmoore)(
Catch Dog

TX Double Bar M

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2013, 07:09:46 pm »

Well a good friend of mine rockin-b-hog dogs invited me on a hunt so I loaded up the dogs and my wife and met up with him and his wife we get there load the dogs up in the Ranger and Rhino drove a few ways and started up drive about 400 yard and dogs take off the my catahoula male and Adams 2 yellow dogs  open up and they are hammering down got about 200 yard and cut catch dogs loose start heading toward them and Adams yellow gyp come role 2 us with a good sow crosses the pipe line and she puts some teeth on her and spins her well I brought my old retired catch dog we already sit the other ones in well he has no teeth or feeling in his jaw but he is 13 year's old and I cant put him down. Well back 2 the story my old catch dogs hits and missed ran about 20 yard and and yellow gyp put some teeth on her again this time he hits the ear. Adam was on that one  Well when that was happening me and other guy went 2 the first hog that was sqealing when we were running in there I could here 2 hogs stuck those 2 headed back 2 Adam had that hog stuck already look 2 see where the dogs were my was at 600 and Adam were at 7 or 800 headed toward them got pretty close and could here his dog barking then broke about that time my catahoula opens up send catch dogs in and caught number 4 finally got all the dogs back and started huntin some more jump a big hog and the race was one Adams yellow gyp and my catahoula took this hog 2 miles caught up 2 the dogs and headed back 2 the truck and called it a day Thanks Adam and Mandi 4 the invite injoyed it. Here are some pictures. ...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 08:36:21 pm »

Sounds like a smash and grab hunt. Lol congrats.

Shotgun
ROCKIN-B-HOG DOGS
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 08:49:22 pm »

Me and mandi had a blast also the best part is when you was video and running to bay and fell in that rose hedge lmao

ROCKIN-B-HOG DOGS
)(Cmoore)(
Catch Dog

TX Double Bar M

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 09:27:04 pm »

That was pretty dam funny lmao made the video

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
KevinN
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 09:31:51 pm »