March 29, 2024, 07:45:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TPOs meeting 1-22-13  (Read 1003 times)
Txmason
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« on: January 27, 2013, 11:12:02 am »

Tops meeting in Austin.

1-22-13 I made the Tops meeting and a lot of interesting facts were brought out for the up coming session of our Law Makers.

Now is the time to voice your concerns to your Representatives.
 New and old bills will be placed on the docket until 3-1-13 and then they will be discussed and voted on.
In the hunting with dog world the Anti's are just planning to let US destroy our self from with in.  They feel we hurt our sport more from our post and pictures and they can use it to stop hunting with dogs.  Think before you post pictures of a lot of dogs catching a hog. 
One picture gets posted and they say we all do it that way.
Water is the life blood of all living things. Texas is at 60% below the normal level of water and looks like another dry year coming up. There are a couple places in Texas the community's have run out of water. Think.
In closing I was the only one from any dog hunting group that was and have been at these meeting about what is going to happen. HB 1451 will be reviewed again this year. This is how it has been and if we don't join together were on the down hill side of loosing more of our chances of hunting with dogs.
Important to know what's going on and what to do. I post and post but few ever read so looks like most just doesn't care.
Respectfully your
Douglas Mason
Representative of www.tdha.org

Douglas Mason
979-733-0578
www.txmasoncatahoulas.com
www.tdha.org
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: