April 23, 2024, 01:06:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: looking to get in the woods this weekend....  (Read 761 times)
duece24
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2008, 08:38:44 pm »

fri is my last basketball game and i'm free everyday but wed and thur...if anyone is going out and is about 2hrs driving range max from houston give me a buzz. i really love hog hunting just don't have any places of my own to hunt. got a silent bluetick and a heavy plott cross with some mt. cur and bmc. pretty much the only thing i don't have is an atv but i'm young and don't mind walking or riding on a rack. i don't look for a cut of the meat and i help out any way and any where you need me. i would still consider myself very new to this and i'm trying to get out and learn as much as i can as well as get my dogs some experience. mike, matt, harry, and chris have all hunted with me if you need any references. just a young guy that's new to the game and wanting to get in the woods and learn. if you are going out this weekend give me a buzz if you don't mind taking newbies....832-496-5261...i look forward to hearing from ya'll

Pet's Choice BP, Houston Distrubution
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: