April 20, 2024, 06:21:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Group wanting Obama to stop all Trapping  (Read 3843 times)
Justified
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2013, 08:07:48 am »

I have permission to trap 3 subdivisions that are full of hogs. I was originally called out to only one of the subdivisiom about two years ago. I set two traps, and they both caught. Then two of the homeowners decided it was cruel and released them, I pulled the traps. Fast forward a year and a half, homeowners association called and asked me to come back out. It took a year and a half for the pigs to overpopulate the area and cause so much damage and a flea problem that the tree hugging home owners not only agreed to the trapping, but asked that I put a trap in their yard, and told me to bring some dogs. Four trap loads later and one home owners associqtion meeting later, i now have all three subd with rights to everywhere. I'm greeted with happy hellos from everyone, and can use any means necessary to get rid of them. Same people, just different views. Too bad it took all that for it to happen.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: