March 28, 2024, 09:33:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Group wanting Obama to stop all Trapping  (Read 3822 times)
Txmason
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« on: January 30, 2013, 01:58:45 pm »

What would this do to the hog problem in Texas?
Read more.
http://tdha.org/tdha_smf/index.php?topic=4825.0

Douglas Mason
979-733-0578
www.txmasoncatahoulas.com
www.tdha.org
RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 08:52:01 am »

This is rediculous Mr.Mason! One of the things that is proven to work for ridding the "hog problem" shouldn't even be up on the chopping block. This just shows you what kinds of idiots are running our country and some of the same type of idiots trying to have a say it what happens in it. This is just one more reason to support LSWDA and TDHA. We need to come up with some type of a bill, in at least Texas, that makes it legal, in writing, to be able to hunt hogs with dogs and the specifics of such. That way it would be harder to outlaw it.

Do work, make chit happen, and never stop moving forward.
Txmason
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 07:50:55 am »

Your so right and have been trying to get the Hunters that use dogs to stand together but they want and about 9% work so hard and the other 91% conplain and sit on the side lines.

If we want stand together how do you expect us to fight for our rights together?
We all have a choise and some times we choose to fight each other look like.

Douglas Mason
979-733-0578
www.txmasoncatahoulas.com
www.tdha.org
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 02:49:09 pm »

i know too well what is going to happen sooner than most think . it was the same deal with all the rooster folks , ain't nothing we can do bout that, sad but true . like i tell them    i'm getting old and had my days in the woods you young boys better get busy or it's gonna be over and there won't be no need to wonder why . i've thought about when i sell a pup to use some of the money to join up the buyer in an assc. but then i realize they most likely wouldn't re-new , hell i can't even get them to keep in touch about the pups .

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 04:11:46 pm »

Soon as I get the money together I'm going to pay for a lifetime membership for the LSWDA and TDHA. I talk to folks every chance I get about supporting the two groups and joining up. Some listen, some don't.  There is only so much you can say to people that are not in it for the same reasons.

Do work, make chit happen, and never stop moving forward.
Justified
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 08:07:48 am »

I have permission to trap 3 subdivisions that are full of hogs. I was originally called out to only one of the subdivisiom about two years ago. I set two traps, and they both caught. Then two of the homeowners decided it was cruel and released them, I pulled the traps. Fast forward a year and a half, homeowners association called and asked me to come back out. It took a year and a half for the pigs to overpopulate the area and cause so much damage and a flea problem that the tree hugging home owners not only agreed to the trapping, but asked that I put a trap in their yard, and told me to bring some dogs. Four trap loads later and one home owners associqtion meeting later, i now have all three subd with rights to everywhere. I'm greeted with happy hellos from everyone, and can use any means necessary to get rid of them. Same people, just different views. Too bad it took all that for it to happen.
Fixitlouie
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 08:15:49 am »

I have permission to trap 3 subdivisions that are full of hogs. I was originally called out to only one of the subdivisiom about two years ago. I set two traps, and they both caught. Then two of the homeowners decided it was cruel and released them, I pulled the traps. Fast forward a year and a half, homeowners association called and asked me to come back out. It took a year and a half for the pigs to overpopulate the area and cause so much damage and a flea problem that the tree hugging home owners not only agreed to the trapping, but asked that I put a trap in their yard, and told me to bring some dogs. Four trap loads later and one home owners associqtion meeting later, i now have all three subd with rights to everywhere. I'm greeted with happy hellos from everyone, and can use any means necessary to get rid of them. Same people, just different views. Too bad it took all that for it to happen.
funny what it takes to get things done.only when it personally affects them and their belongings

from me.....who else. tapatalk

bay, catch, barr, repeat...
Mpbarrs
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 07:36:52 pm »

Just joined the tdha, it's obvious we need the numbers to stand against this
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: