October 10, 2026, 04:18:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hahaha! Here's Granny!  (Read 1663 times)
YELLOWBLACKMASK
Lord of the Hogs
********
Offline Offline

Posts: 2863


Keep em Straight and Keep em Yeller


View Profile
« on: January 31, 2013, 11:29:28 pm »

Saw this and thought it was a funny! 
Enjoy.

Logged
Lance
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1204



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 11:54:15 pm »

Myles, that reminds me of my aunt. She's in church every time the doors open but I've heard her say several times " I have 5 guns strategically placed in my house and a can of wasp spray in every room " !
Logged

A scared dog dont get no meat !
Westexhoghunter
Bay Dog
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 84


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 10:41:57 am »

Hahaha this reminds me of I story I read a while back. Ill see if I can find it
Logged
Westexhoghunter
Bay Dog
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 84


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 10:44:09 am »

I made a traffic stop on an elderly lady the other day for speeding on U.S. 166 Eastbound at Mile Marker 73 just East of Sedan, KS. I asked for her driver's license, registration, and proof of insurance. The lady took out the required information and handed it to me. In with the cards I was somewhat surprised (due to her advanced age) to see she had a conceal carry permit. I looked at her and ask if she had a weapon in her possession at this time.
She responded that she indeed had a .45 automatic in her glove box. Something — body language, or the way she said it — made me want to ask if she had any other firearms. She did admit to also having a 9mm Glock in her center console. Now I had to ask one more time if that was all. She responded once again that she did have just one more, a .38 special in her purse. I then asked her what was she so afraid of.
She looked me right in the eye and said, "Not a damn thing!"
 
There it is!! laugh
Logged
rjohnson209r
Hog Dog Pup
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 20


View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 10:51:20 am »

thats country folk for you. Never jack with your elders.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!