April 23, 2024, 04:33:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sold.....  (Read 2268 times)
matt_aggie04
Administrator
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2008, 10:54:41 am »

Sold
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 11:19:20 pm by matt_aggie04 » Logged

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
elliscountyhog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 11:23:18 am »

Pm sent!! Grin

Hunt Hard or STAY HOME!
"If the dog won't leave and go look, I'm not wasting my time." Quoted by Bryant.
Flatbroke
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 01:39:10 pm »

why are you selling him?

next time I shave my Ass, we are gonna have to glue it on them slick haired ones.
matt_aggie04
Administrator
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 02:09:07 pm »

"if the hog breaks he stay open for a short while"
If you run rougher dogs this doesn't matter but I have bay dogs that bay and catch dogs that catch and I want my bay dogs to bay only when looking at a stopped hog.  We have cought plenty of hogs with him and he WORKS.  I want to buy a dog that is available to me now that I feel will work with my other dogs a little better and I am needing to sell sammy to make that purchase.

Matt

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
elliscountyhog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 02:24:28 pm »

And sammy sounds like he will fit my pack perfect!!! Grin I have a couple rougher dogs and just need one that will get out there and find them for them!!! Perfect combo! Grin

Hunt Hard or STAY HOME!
"If the dog won't leave and go look, I'm not wasting my time." Quoted by Bryant.
Flatbroke
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 10:44:45 pm »

Matt,

I was going to buy this dog, but you beat me to the punch. Is ellis going to take em.

next time I shave my Ass, we are gonna have to glue it on them slick haired ones.
elliscountyhog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 10:17:27 am »

Nope not me. He called last night and said that mr mason wanted him to sell to someone else. I called mason hoping to get the dog and well he said that he was already sold.. Undecided Just my luck on dogs lately.

Hunt Hard or STAY HOME!
Flatbroke
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 10:07:01 pm »

wow, you were on that PM fast, less than 30 min.  That sucks. I missed out the last time too. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: