April 18, 2024, 01:13:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My strike dogs best hog solo  (Read 5176 times)
hoghound36
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2013, 07:49:53 pm »

So I loaded up this morning and took my lead dog and a pit I'm tryin to get re interested in hogs (story for another time )   Mike ( Kemmer cur 2 yr) n loaded up we joined up with some buddies and hit the property dropped dogs and 30 minutes went by n dogs struck a small sounder n we had dogs every which way well mike decided he was gonna run this one down he chased that Lil boar bout 500 yds or so after they broke well everybody splits up n heads to te dogs with there catch dogs had 3 bays going on at once I head to mike n hear pig screaming so I out it in high gear n got to him as fast as I could hobbled this one up ima smoker so not gonna lie after my Lil jog wrestling match and much needed adrenaline rush I say down for a breather n then went on the rest of the day to catch 2 more decent hogs n 3 piglets great day n big pat on the back to my best dog/friend Mike
          Hope you enjoyed the story thanks for reading
weston2
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 10:10:44 pm »

hey fd hit me up its weston 2546407662
Rodeo
Strike Dog

boar65

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 10:48:34 am »

great catch one down

Everytime you are running dogs or trapping hogs, every encounter is different. Got to love it. Please be safe! Wild hog will get you if given the chance!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: