March 29, 2024, 05:53:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Texas Dog Hunters Association - 2013 Tournament - Halletsville TX  (Read 5559 times)
TexasJ
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2013, 10:26:22 am »

Visit www.tdha.org for complete tournament info.

Join the TDHA. 
Participate in this hunt.
Support the association dedicated to promoting and protecting our rights to hunt with dogs!

Real men love Jesus.
Tejascatahoulas
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 06:57:45 pm »

Texas Dog Hunters Association
The TDHA Live Wild Hog Roundup is fast approaching. Our 8th Annual Hunt will be held at the Wilbur Baber Complex in Hallettsville, Texas ,beginning Friday,March the 1st and ending Sunday,March the 3rd. We will be at the Complex on March the 1st from 3:00PM until 6:30PM specifically to sign up late entrants. Please bring hunting license with you and for your team members ,if they are not there while being signed up.
Sponsors and Donators have been very generous to us this year, wishing to help make this a Great Hunt. Through their donations we will be able to present buckles to the first three winning teams, 12 buckles in all. We will also pay the first five winning teams and , then, have five bonus categories paid for by sponsors, to be included in pay outs. 
Prizes have been contributed to us through Wild Boar USA, Tritronics/Garmin, Xtreme Hog Hunters Magazine, Scurry Outdoors South, Knives by Charlie, Lonesome Tree Designs,Olathe Boots, Yeti ,etc.,.  Additional prizes will be awarded in a “Hunters Raffle” to the hunt competitors. They will not have had to place in the competition , but must be present for the drawing to win. Tickets will be presented by the Line Directors to the Team Captains. Promotional items will be given to competition entrants ,also.
Vendors will be present  such as Critr Gitr,Country Gals Crafts,Dustin’s Dog Boxes, Knives by Charlies, Xtreme Hog Hunters Magazine,Lonesome Tree Designs, Scentsy, Scurry Outdoors South,Esterfields,Pure Romance, El Campo  Cycle Center, and more.
Hunters will be coming in from all over. We have Xtreme Hog Hunters Magazine coming in from Alabama,Scurry Outdoors South from Georgia, Fat Boy Outfitters (last years top winners), Crystal Ward and her all ladies Team, Boars of Texas,on and on. Its gonna’ be GRRRREAT!!! Come one,come ALL!!
TDHA will have a booth area set up for all that want to continue to support their efforts to protect and promote the rights of Hunters to Hunt with their dogs and working dog owners to work with their dogs, by signing up as a member. We will accept renewal of memberships there,also. Contact us on our website, TDHA.org. if you have any questions about this Hunt ,whether to be a Hunter in the Hunt, a Vendor or a Sponsor/Donator.
The TDHA Board of Directors and Officer.

Wendy Templeton~
TDHA Board Of Director & Hog Dog Republic
Maver!ck
Catch Dog

Nose down, Cover some Ground!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 10:40:11 pm »

The 2013 TDHA Hunt rules are available on the main website or at this link for you to download/print....
http://tdha.org/docs/2013_TDHAWildHogRoundUpRules.pdf

You may also register for the hunt online or download/print a hard copy of the entry form to mail in your entry information.
All forms, rules, and online entry can be found on the 'Events' page of the main site or at this link...
http://tdha.org/pages/events.htm

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here on the forum and someone will get with you as soon as possible.

Maver!ck

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the fowl of the air, over the cattle, over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."  That means wild hogs too Wink
Maver!ck
Catch Dog

Nose down, Cover some Ground!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 03:19:21 pm »

Here is the 11x17 Poster for the upcoming hunt

http://tdha.org/docs/2013_TDHA_Hunt_11x17_Poster.pdf

Maver!ck

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the fowl of the air, over the cattle, over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."  That means wild hogs too Wink
boarwild
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 01:00:35 pm »

i noticed today teams were already starting to sign up on paypal.  don't forget that you have that option.  Prizes are still coming in and i am so upset i can't hunt this hunt being i am a BOD.  I am not sure if i would want the prizes more or the money but i know those that do hunt it and make it into the prize and money position won't be disappointed at all.  Hunters that don't make it into top positions will also have a chance at a raffle with some very good prizes in that as well (you must be present to win though). 

Come out and support TDHA and take a chance at winning lots of money and lots of great prizes all while helping TDHA replinish monies for our fight. 

TDHA BOD
www.tdha.org

Get'em boys
Txmason
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 09:40:12 am »

This is the 8th year I have been involved in the TDHA hunt, showing support for the group that works to inform you of what is going on in Austin, helping members with Legal battles, and helping the needy.

Where is your support as dog owners?
Come out enjoy and have a great time.  Just like in an election, if you don't vote your was lost.

Douglas Mason
979-733-0578
www.txmasoncatahoulas.com
www.tdha.org
ROCKIN-B-HOG DOGS
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 07:22:31 pm »

Mr mason. me and Cody will be in the hunt ..

ROCKIN-B-HOG DOGS
Tejascatahoulas
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 07:24:05 pm »

We have had several people call in & request time extension on entries. We have extended until Wednesday Feb 27 @ midnight.

Wendy Templeton~
Tejascatahoulas
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2013, 07:37:18 pm »

Just to clarify, this is for pay pal entries.

Wendy Templeton~
)(Cmoore)(
Catch Dog

TX Double Bar M

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2013, 09:08:36 pm »

Adam has his Mule loaded and ready to go already lol we will be there.....
boarwild
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2013, 01:24:06 pm »

Thanks to the good number of teams who have already signed up.  Remember to come to weight in no matter how your weekend goes.  We will have some good raffle items to give away for those that show. 

TDHA BOD
www.tdha.org

Get'em boys
cwhite_25
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2013, 11:24:36 am »

We are going to need alot of luck but part of a team entered and I look forward to seeing everyone....

TDHA MEMBER
LSWDA MEMBER
Hempstead, Tx
Txmason
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2013, 02:23:43 pm »

Chad, thanks for your support and see you there.
Going to be lot of items for the teams that bring in hogs.

Again Buckles for the top three teams.

Douglas Mason
979-733-0578
www.tdha.org
txhogsanddogs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2013, 02:34:44 pm »

We are going to need alot of luck but part of a team entered and I look forward to seeing everyone....

I need a buckle, i'll see ya again this weekend Chad.  We are hunting out west where the weight really isn't there but we are going to have a good time supporting TDHA anyways!  ya'll be safe

Proud TDHA Member!
Txmason
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2013, 06:10:06 pm »

Pig Man is filming but plans to stop by on Sunday.  Team Bayed Solid is hunting in the event and will be there with their booth also.

If you don't stop by and meet and greet you want be showing your support for TDHA.  if you don't hunt come out and enjoy the event.

Douglas Mason
979-733-0578
www.tdha.org
Boot
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2013, 07:34:14 pm »

The Hogfathers plan on hunting in the event! See yall there!

Boot Clark
Shootin, Shankin and Stickin
Tejascatahoulas
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2013, 07:39:02 am »

Reminder... Today is last day to sign up on PayPal

Wendy Templeton~
txhogsanddogs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2013, 08:06:01 am »

Reminder... Today is last day to sign up on PayPal

I'm getting it done today Wendy! Wink  See ya at the weigh in!

Proud TDHA Member!
Tejascatahoulas
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2013, 10:47:09 am »

XTREME HOG HUNTIN' TEAM (Bayed Solid) AND SCURRY OUTDOORS SOUTH HAVE ARRIVED IN CORPUS CHRISTI READY TO TAKE ON THE CHAMPION HUNTERS THAT WILL BE HUNTING THE TDHA WILD HOG HUNT. All team members that have come are members of TDHA and have flown in and driven in from Alabama and Georgia to support us this year.

Paypal has been active all night long with entrants signing up.. PAYPAL CUTOFF WILL BE AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. We will be in Hallettsville,Friday,March 1st ,to give late entrants an opportunity to sign up in person.  Times will be from 3:00 PM until 6:30 . There will be some flexibility to these times to help all.

Just another reminder regarding awards and " Hunters Raffle Items."  First place through Third place will receive buckles,12 in all.  Cash Awards will be given to First through the Fifth place and then to 5 Category Bonus winners,whch will be:  All TDHA Team,,Largest Boar,Largest Sow, All Female Team and the Jack and Jill Team. The All TDHA TEAM category is already HUGE. A special Thanks to our supporters.  Awards and "Hunters Raffle" items runs a gammit of different items: gearHeavy All Weather Duffle bag filled with gear for the hunting dog, MVD (most valuable dog) collar for winning team "selected dog", 4 cut collars,   Tritronics Trashbreakers, Olathe Boots, Leather Scabbards for rifles, Yeti Coolers, 4 different types of Hunting Knives and 1 special knife made and donated by Charlie Haines of  "knives by Charlie" to be raffled in the Hunters Raffle.  Four (4) subscriptions to Xtreme Hog Hunters Magazine,  extra long range,250 yards, gun kit with red,green and white LED, money Certificates, and........way to many to continue listing.

The Wilbur Baber Complex will be filled with vendors of all sorts and there will be "kiddie" oriented games and entertainment to keep them "happy." The Complex will open on Saturday so that the public may enjoy themselves. Entrance will be $5.00 and will carry you through Sunday. This way all can return for the weigh-in and to see who the Champions will be.for this 8th Hog Hunt,plus the Trail of Tears will be making their Championship Awards at the same time. There will be some beautiful buckles out there this year.  Good Luck to all !!

TDHA Hunt Organizers

Wendy Templeton~
Fixitlouie
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2013, 11:37:48 am »

man wish I was able to be there....im holding my daughter that not even 24 hrs old...im hanging back with her for a few..SmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley

from me.....who else. tapatalk

bay, catch, barr, repeat...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: