April 18, 2024, 06:57:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who knows ?  (Read 547 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2013, 11:37:23 pm »

Who would know?

Does anybody know who breeds the real Leopard catch type dogs are who has the catchest Leopard dogs.  There were some over in Lousiana at one time but we cant remember who it was .  Dont want no gritty type dog that barks ,  want Leopard dogs that will sink teeth and ask questions later.

If any of yall know who has these type dogs could you let me know .  PM me are email me texashogdogs@hotmail.com

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 12:10:52 am »

lol  i just gave my last male to a friend of mine , wish i'd a known you was lookin . i still got a gyp out of that cross that i will breed to someones male if i can find one i like . straight up spotted bulldogs like i used to hunt before i went to useing catch dogs  .

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 12:25:15 am »

Dang wish I had ask sooner .  I got a good friend that love those dogs was just trying to find him some .  Thanks

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 10:50:50 am »

well if he's looking to breed him some i would let this gyp go for a little bit of nothing , but , i retired her from hunting at a very young age so she would be around for awhile . too gritty for her own good . i'm getting away from the cats solely because they lack that treeing ability i'm looking for in the future . all the dogs on my yard that i bred carry a percentage of this blood for grit . noses are great as well i stopped testing the sire at 2 hours and i know the dame will track a good cold track of several hours old . i've got another half sister to this gyp off of a friends male i'll keep around for the blood . i didn't put the papers on her but the old gyp is papered up with all the old blood you could ask for  .

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: