April 24, 2024, 11:54:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gordon TX FFA tournament  (Read 7944 times)
Luke Seymour
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2013, 07:11:04 pm »

Monty why didn't you and your team show back up to weigh in ?

The Polly was there but there was no need in it.
Wasn't nothing of any real size there. 1st & 2nd wasn't close &   3rd was beat bad. You can tell him to speak for his self rather than you being a crash dummy and running it for him.  Out of 52 hunters and only one mad and fussing I think it went awesome !  Maybe he would have been happy if I tested him just to put it to use.  Like I told you Saturday morning and everybody else that the POLLY WOULD BE ON LOCATION !! 

Thank you to those that showed up to hunt and support the kids ! 
It was great event !!  Lots of ppl won great raffles, auctions and the hunt itself !
Luke Seymour
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2013, 07:19:00 pm »

Sorry Monty you also asked who. I gave all the paper work to Phillip. Can get the names but don't remember off hand.  Was a 4 man team. I think 2 of them was Dustin Kirkland, chance Witti and one guy they was calling D.L.  Like I said I can't remember but I'm pretty sure. The 4th man I couldn't even begin to remember. Lol.
jsh
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2013, 08:34:28 pm »

No one mad Luke but when you say you have 18 teams and a polygraph, we show up to weigh in and only nine teams there after you hunted 22 hours straight and spent $360 on entry fees it doesn't set well.

Your flyer said polygraph. Who determined it wasn't needed?

Not accusing anyone of cheating, but you guys asked for feedback and you're getting it. People lie, cheat and steal for money.  Polygraphs are a way to keep people honest and returning to your event.

I didn't say anything to you yesterday and I know you got into it with my partner. I assure you he needs no one as a crash dummy.  He can handle his own business.

It was for a good cause, but personally I was very disappointed. You guys were representing the school district and had no problem taking the money, but deviated from your advertisement when it came down to the polygraph.  You should have never said you had 18 committed.  "Committed" means you have entry fees, not verbal commitments.

The way you paid out two spots per five teams had a lot to do with us entering.
M Bennet
Hog Doom

LETS ROLL OUT BOY'S

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2013, 09:08:44 pm »

luke im not trying to start anything, but the reason we didnt comr cause the hog we caught i can make more money off of it than wat we would have won. you told me you had a polygraff guy there and you told chris an me all we had to do was pass it. when ppl win other ppl money and you hire polygraff you test the winners no matter what. im not speaking for jsh or my other friends there big boys. if there are winners and the wieght dont matter. maybe next yr ya ll  will have it put together a little better, hell i can show you how i run mine. if my team would have had the wieght we would have came in. thanks

Monty Bennet
lrhlrh89
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2013, 09:21:20 pm »

Luke your hunt was false advertised and that's what I had a problem with I can handle losing I've done it. When you have money involved you have to follow through with what you advertise I am the one on the phone with you texting I have no problem if all teams agree to not take a poly,but I specifically asked and you said there was no need that's bullnumber 2.I believe me and my team members will be talking to the superintendent and attending your next school board meeting we won't be back and I do not reccommend this hunt to anyone,luke your one big chickennumber 2
Luke Seymour
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2013, 09:26:36 pm »

Jeff I never advertised paying 2 for 5 places. The flyer was 1 for 5.
I don't think I've said that in out txt. Ill go back and look and if so then I will buy all 4 of y'all each a new cut jacket from vender of choice. And I'll openly apologize and will showed if I messed up. But pretty certain I didn't.

Gotta clear my self taking money. There's receipts show every entry entrant and side pots. I knew some body would have said or asked about it.

I'm sorry if you felt when I said 18 committed meant paid. Guess they could go either way and chose my wording wrong. Idk how to put. Basically I should have said I've got X appoint paid spot.

Do you think I really had any idea I would only had 9. Man I was ready prize out atleast 5 but grouped only 4. Then at 101 pm Saturday I was like dang it why didn't they show after they said they was coming. I Was contacting everybody that I had contacts for and they yes they was coming.

I'm not mad or upset over the feedback. It's just going help me better future events. I know you won't be back and I'm sorry for that.

Luke Seymour
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2013, 09:38:06 pm »

Man if I can be of any help getting any of the names or address please let me know and ill get them bud. I don't have anything hide man. I thought it went well. Didn't realize all hells broke loose behind me.

I did pay 2 instead of only havering to pay 1. Wasn't trying to screw any body but I did. I screwed the first place by taking money and spreading it out over 2 instead of 1. I've already got their names and found numbers. Contacted Chantz and apologized to him for it. 

I apologize you won't be back but maybe in a few years you join one and come hunt some of my stuff or just for the heck of it.
Sorry that you feel that way about me  but hindsight is 20/20 and y'all helping us put it together better.
Praying it gets a ton better each year all the way around. From sponsers, the handlers, all the way down the hunters !
lrhlrh89
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2013, 09:43:19 pm »

I want to know one thing did you have a guy that was qualified to give a poly there because you said put it to use like you had a home kit lie detector there
Luke Seymour
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2013, 09:50:27 pm »

Yes sir there was, there again on my wording. Sorry. I meant it could be to use if we needed him to do so  !
Like I said, I'm sorry you feel the way you do. Maybe we come over it
cantexduck
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2013, 10:05:44 pm »

Who was the poly graph guy?

There's a coon, nevermind, thats Buster.

"So I pawned my lacy off to my girlfriend. That should teach her to meet men off match.com"
Rich.
lrhlrh89
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2013, 07:47:04 am »

Let me get this straight Luke the polygraph guy came out on a Sunday and hung out for a couple of hours and didn't make any money just in case you needed him I don't buy that.I would like the guys name and number and what he was driving if you don't mind Luke thanks
Luke Seymour
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2013, 08:22:43 am »

Billy Cooper
Lexus IS350.
Parked on the south west corner of barn.

No he didn't just out for a couple hours. He was there Saturday as well.
He donated his service to the event.  He asked after weigh in if he needed to set up. Told him no don't worry about it.   
lrhlrh89
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2013, 08:30:19 am »

Phone number for the guy and why would you not let him do a lie detector after I questioned it if it was free we will be coming to Gordon is he from Gordon ?
Luke Seymour
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2013, 08:39:34 am »

I wish he was from Gordon ! 
But actually lives in Carolton. He came out Saturday morning. I took him hunting in the rifle devision. Ill dig the number out and give it to ya
txhogsanddogs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2013, 09:13:57 am »

SOunds like it needs so me work for next year..  Sorry Josh and Monty for hunting this one!  Keep wacking and stacking them!  I'll be headed to Graham in a couple weeks, lets meet in Gordon!!  j/k but lets meet in Graham and make a round.

Proud TDHA Member!
lrhlrh89
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2013, 10:14:07 am »

Luke you never answered my question why wouldn't you let the guy do a lie detector if it was free after I questioned you and what's the phone number
Luke Seymour
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2013, 10:40:15 am »

Like I told you Sunday. None of us thought it was needed.
So I did answer your bud. I will get Billy's # for you when I get home.

Just chill out and we come out and let's do some hunting !
Luke Seymour
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2013, 12:09:25 pm »

I've got your number but what is your name ?
And I will give him your contact info. 
lrhlrh89
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2013, 02:51:53 pm »

Lucas Henderson 8179913144
rdnckcwboy
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2013, 10:45:43 pm »

Sounds like weigh in went to hell in a hand-basket.Glad we didn't weigh in. What were the final results if you don't mind me asking. - Kevin Rice

Do it til the squeal is real.   KEVIN RICE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: