April 18, 2024, 07:29:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lean Mean Hawg Killin' MEAUXSHEENS!!!!  (Read 1176 times)
NechesBobcat
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2013, 06:35:49 am »

Is it wrong to brag if you really do have the best dogs in the world? Maybe not really the best but I couldn't ask for better. I'm super proud of my canines. I'm getting close to calling it a season and going back to fishin. I can honestly say that I didn't have a dry run this year. A couple times I had to hit a couple extra spots to find a hog but these dogs have made this the best year I've ever had in the woods. The two that really made it a blast is my almost 2 year old Boudreaux dog (half sizzlin' heat plott and half Parker cur) and my 2 1/2 year old Cooper (yellow blackmouth). My old dog Chockie still has a lot of hogs to catch but he's letting these young dogs make a name for themselves. They have mastered winding hogs out of the boat and truck and are as good as I'd ever need on following a track. I also got started on training a new pup recently that I believe is going to show them all up next year. She's a 4 1/2 month old line-bred German Short-hair that's running and baying with the big dogs, loading up in the truck on her own, winding hogs out of the boat and rough as they come. I'll be crossing her to my Boudreaux dog this time next year. Got a feeling that's going to be a deadly cross. Got a pile of pork and I'll be making tamales and boudin this coming up week.

Here's a few pics of this season.

Here's ol' Boudreaux with a couple he found yesterday.

Here's the world's best yeller dog Cooper ready to roll!

Here's my new pup Daisy.

Here's the big dogs loaded up and truckin'! That's my catch dog Bevo on the left.

Some people call it damage... I call it hog sign.
NechesBobcat
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 06:37:38 am »

An infamous running hog that I caught a few years ago and cut. Caught him again this year after a very long chase.

Fat barr hog!

Little red hog.

Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 06:53:19 am »

Ol cooper looks like a laid back dude. Congrats on the season for u. We gonna chase them thru mid october then call it.

Shotgun
NechesBobcat
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 06:57:47 am »

Alligators and rattlesnakes are getting too bad here. A buddy of mine just lost his best dog the other day to a rattlesnake bit and I've been seeing about 50 gators every time I go.

Lance
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 07:18:16 am »

Good deal Bryan, we need to get together and hunt again sometime. Come hunt with me and you don't have to worry about gators and I have'nt seen a rattle snake in years.

A scared dog dont get no meat !
NechesBobcat
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 07:22:09 am »

Just let me know when! The hogs I got yesterday were almost walking distance from where y'all were drilling west of Jasper.

Lance
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 07:31:37 am »

I'll give you a call. How's the oilfield treating you, are you staying busy ? I've been sending as much work as I can your way. You'll have to bring me some more business cards when you come up to hunt, I've give all the ones I had to different company men.

NechesBobcat
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 09:53:09 am »

Thank you! I really appreciate it. We're hangin in there. Glad to have a job. I'm on call all weekend. I wish it would be busy during the week but like always, everyone calls on the weekend.  Where are you now?

Lance
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 10:53:54 am »

We're drilling around Crockett and Lovelady.

Lacy man
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2013, 12:06:58 pm »

Where do y'all normally hunt neches? Off the river?
Amokabs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2013, 10:34:15 pm »

Good lookin dogs! Love that picture in the truck bed, FEED EM CORN AND COOL EM DOWN WITH GASOLINE! Dang, that gsp pup looks like she's gonna find hogs with an AR! Seriously, nice crew, really like them all, that yellow dog has a big ol noggin
NechesBobcat
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2013, 12:58:26 am »

Lacy Man, I hunt everywhere. From Center to the beach. Most of them I catch are on my own property in Jasper county though.

Amokabs, thanks but you really need to see him in person to see how big he is. The pictures make him look small. I really want to find an awesome YBM female to breed him to.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: