April 25, 2024, 07:28:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: mearicle solution?  (Read 3321 times)
Hogsnatchers
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2013, 11:23:40 pm »

Surely I'm not the only one wondering or that saw the trailer at Uncle Earls. What is this stuff has anyone used it and is it as good as they claim? If it is what they claim it to be I would be interested in using it but I am a bit skeptical.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 11:51:29 am »

well for us that weren't there , WHAT DOES IT CLAIM TO DO ?    lol   snake oil , Egyptian mummy dust or a male performance inhancer   lol .

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
mod93dirt
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 12:11:17 pm »

I wasnt at earls, but looking at their website, looks to me like they are just re packaging diatomaceous earth, which has been around for a long time. Ive never used it, but its supposed to have all kinds of benefitts for both humans and dogs.

Show me a good loser and I will show you A loser!!
Hogsnatchers
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 12:32:41 pm »

Sorry halfbreed should have gave a better description. Its suppose to be a miracle wormer/flea preventative etc. etc. Way they told me is it will kill any and all types of intestinal worms through a physical action not a chemical one tapes included and all kinda other stuff. Here's a link to it probably a better description than I can give on there somewhere.
http://www.mearicle.com/store/pc/home.asp

halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 12:47:16 pm »

yeah I've seen it before  and that's what it is . just a fancy gimmick for diatomaceous earth . some people swear by it and I put it in my garden . it is just finely ground crustaitius material that is supposed to cut and shred parasites . I allways figured if it did that to insects and worms that it would also do damage to the stomach lining in a dog .  it is supposed to work by slicing the ecsoskeleton on and insect and they die by dehydration .

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
Hogsnatchers
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 02:09:23 pm »

That's what my concern is if its shredding the parasites it it also imbedding in the dogs intestinal tract and gonna cause problems down the road as well

AnotherRunner
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 08:12:44 pm »

Was that the one that had stuff for the ears as well? The one inside the gate to the left?

Catch em, tie em, drag em out!
Hogsnatchers
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 08:14:33 pm »

Yep that was it. It does seem just like the stuff the other guys mentioned just new packaging

AnotherRunner
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 10:24:21 pm »

Yeah. It didn't seem like too many people were buying it. I walked over and looked at it smelled terrible lol

Catch em, tie em, drag em out!
Backwoods
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 11:43:52 am »

Now guys im not an expert on this at all but I do use it on my corn.  what I mean is I buy my corn for my feeders by bulk out of the field a lot of the time,  so why they are puting it in my trailer I put it in my corn as they load the corn and it does nock the wevels and bugs way way back ,  and it is a natural wormer for livestock .   the deer and hogs eat  the corn and it is on the corn . like a fine dust ... no problems so far.  I have never gave it to my dogs but it does seem to worm my hogs in the pen and in the woods... 
waylon-N.E. OK
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 07:39:58 pm »

I put 1 teaspoon of diatomaceous earth in my coffee every morning. If I stay on it for a week and don't forget to use it my joints don't pop and crack as I work & I'm more limber, about 3 day's off and they start back. I started taking it after an old woman at a feed store went about it for the better part of an hour telling me how it supplies trace minerals and helps prevent cancer, as far as stomach issues it has never caused me a single once of trouble and I've been on it for almost 2 years.

Specializing in hard to find cold nosed armadillo dogs.
Osage County,Oklahoma
http://www.ok-federation-of-coonhunters.webs.com/
bob
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2013, 09:24:01 pm »

The Amish down the road use this same stuff to worm there hogs , my neighbor was trying to explain it to me
ED BARNES
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2013, 02:45:44 pm »

THEY GAVE ME A BUCKET OF IT AT U.E. IM GONNA GIVE IT A TRY. MIGHT HURT THE STOMACH BUT IT AINT HURTIN HTE LIVER. IM TRYIN IT ON RED MANGE

firemedic
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2013, 08:26:21 pm »

I use it to worm my dogs....used it for a couple of years now. You have to be sure that you're using the edible kind.....not some of the other stuff. It has no smell at all, so I don't know what was in that that you said stunk. It's good stuff, works for me and my dogs haven't suffered any side effects at all. You can buy on Ebay....just get the right kind though.

It's easy to judge the character of a man,....by how he treats those that can do nothing for him.
TChunter
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2013, 10:07:31 am »

For those who use it to deworm..how much do yall give each dog?
firemedic
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2013, 07:17:18 am »

I think it says to give a teaspoon a day. If you get some from the place that I did, it comes with instructions. Got it off eBay from Wolf Creek Ranch.

It's easy to judge the character of a man,....by how he treats those that can do nothing for him.
ED BARNES
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 05:25:11 pm »

IVE BEEN USING IT ON A DOG WITH RED MANGE, CONTROLLED THE MANGE FOR A LONG TIME WITH IVERMECTIN BUT THE IVOMEC STOPPED WORKING. I BEEN DUSTING HIM W THIS AND GIVING ABOUT A TABLESPOON A DAY IN FEED FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW AN MAN IM REALLY IMPRESSED! HES TURNED AROUND. I WAS AT THE END OF MY ROPE, TRIED EVERYTHING - SULPHER, MOTOR OIL, ORANGES, IVOMEC ... IM SOLD!

Hogsnatchers
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2013, 05:27:55 pm »

Well that's enough positive feedback for me to give it a try thanks for the input

halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2013, 09:41:25 am »

you boys save yourself a bunch of money and go and buy it from the feed store diatamatius earth is all it is and I think the last I bought was around 20 bucks for 50lbs of it . same stuff just without the fancy name  .

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
Hogsnatchers
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2013, 10:03:21 am »

Exactly my plan

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: