April 26, 2024, 02:22:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Role Call for Bumpur's Tournament  (Read 1843 times)
jhy
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2013, 09:47:20 pm »

Just wanted to see how many on ETHD were going to compete this weekend in the " The Bumpur's Tournament". I certainly hope to see a lot of folks in it again. I can't wait!

Joey

"You lose a lot of money chasing hogs and women, but never lose women chasing money."
Lance
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 11:11:45 pm »

I'll have a team in it, " Leon County" . I'll sign up Friday at the crawfish cook off. Look forward to meeting you Joey.

A scared dog dont get no meat !
jhy
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 07:08:36 am »

Good to hear we got at least one other team besides mine and Richards team from this board hunting this tournament. I am upset that Cole isn't hunting in it because he has been the fella I have been trying to beat for the last 3 years in his own back yard, but there are a lot more serious competitors out there than Cole so no matter what the team that wins will have its work cut out for it. I will be coming through on Friday early to sign up and I don't know how long I can stay because I got to get down to my new spot to hunt in Plantersville, TX and get the Foreman to show me where he has been baiting and learn the ranch before I cut loose on Saturday morning, but I will be back for the weigh in and if the hogs are as big as the foreman says at this ranch then I may have to crash on Coles couch if I have to celebrate!;) Certainly there will be enough "True Texas Hog Hunters" from this board that will stop us Louisiana Boys from taking home the Randy Bumpur's title?

Van Dorn, TShelly, CWard should be hunting but after their heavy doggin they have done I don't know if they have a good hog left to catch to win this Tournament? You boys going to hunt or go fishing this weekend?

"You lose a lot of money chasing hogs and women, but never lose women chasing money."
txhogsanddogs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 07:55:49 am »

Duck Creek will be there!  See ya Sunday

Proud TDHA Member!
TShelly
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 08:14:04 am »

VAN DORN is damn sure ready, I'm sure he hasn't slept all week rotating dogs on the treadmill keeping their legs under them & Thompson the politician has our hunting property lined out out. I've hunted exactly twice since TDHA, I don't even remember how to tie a hog. Real world, real life is for the birds lol I'm hoping to make it up Saturday to help out. I'm sure the team will be able to find a few blind, deaf hogs for this tourney. Looking forward to seeing everyone and getting some exercise. I ran about 40 miles in this hunt last year

Get ahead dog!
TAPOUT YOUNG
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 08:23:59 am »

Already signed up . see ya'll Sunday
yellajacket
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 09:36:17 am »

Hill country swine patrol will be there for sure
jhy
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 09:46:39 am »

That's what I am talking about! I am getting all my honey do's done so I can get a few hours of sleep a night. With all the kiddos around the house I haven't been in the woods as much as I would like but this comp gets me fired up!

Centex88
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 10:03:38 am »

Im cheering for the duck creek boys... Come on and win it! Btw this is Kyle, I was the shaggy haired kid that had the big boar at hooligan hoggers.
txhogsanddogs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2013, 10:15:11 am »

Im cheering for the duck creek boys... Come on and win it! Btw this is Kyle, I was the shaggy haired kid that had the big boar at hooligan hoggers.

Well, thanks...  You hunting this one?

Proud TDHA Member!
Centex88
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2013, 10:28:12 am »

No sir.
collars and cutters kennels
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2013, 01:30:26 pm »

Collars & Cutters will be their !!!
Van Dorn
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2013, 08:33:02 pm »

With as many professional, know it all Internet hog hunters that are on here, I can't believe there aren't gonna be more of y'all hunting this tournament! This is the Super Bowl for hog hunters!
Matthew1966
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2013, 10:14:39 pm »

were hunting. Goldsmith cattle co. Baird Tx.     
jhy
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2013, 10:20:00 pm »

With as many professional, know it all Internet hog hunters that are on here, I can't believe there aren't gonna be more of y'all hunting this tournament! This is the Super Bowl for hog hunters!

I am sure there will be a good turn out of them Internet Pros in the Tournament. If not we need a Tournament for them!;)

Seriously, ought to be a lot of folks from this board hunting the best Tournament in East Texas!

c.hykel
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 10:31:21 pm »

3K ranch will be there
bfowler
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 07:07:10 am »

ill be there!!!!
jhy
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2013, 08:36:00 am »

Now we talking! I figured with all of the folks on this board we could get a really awesome turnout both if teams and spectators. After all this is the best hog dog Tournament and it is in East Texas! 100 bucks a team member and you are already going to be hunting this weekend, why not make it interesting. You may catch a monster this weekend and be kicking yourself in the seat of the pants because he could have won the Big Hog if you were entered.

BARR W
Bay Dog

YEE YEE

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 09:19:41 am »

Hat brand rodeo company will be there
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: