March 29, 2024, 07:18:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a tag along..?  (Read 2303 times)
txhogsanddogs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2013, 02:27:29 pm »

I dnt knw who he all hunts with brian just that he hunts that area. For all I know he could be outlaw doggen it. Seems more. Common now that guys are hunting area where they only claim to have permission

Well, i don't hunt that way and never have!  I'l get to the bottom of it before too long!  I got eyes in the skys!  Smiley  It just sucks when you have allot invested time and money into this sport for someone else to F*** it up! You ask anyone thats hunted with me for years Ive always been able to take anyone and show them pigs and right now i don't know where the hell to go and it's not do to pressure from me!   Angry

Proud TDHA Member!
BIG CHRIS
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2013, 05:00:24 pm »

I hear you. Last week me and a 2 of my cousins were gonna hit a spot down here.called the land owner to let them know we was gonna turn out. They asked to wait atleast week because another group that hunts the place had done went and stole stands and crap from the place. We was assured they knew it wasn't us but wanted to wait and catch the others. And I can't stand a wanna be man that will back door you! You know me, that time I could have hunted the hunt ranch your name was brought so I called you and never went out there. That's just how I am.

Dogs hit the ground noses down! That's how we roll...
txhogsanddogs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2013, 09:12:12 am »

I hear you. Last week me and a 2 of my cousins were gonna hit a spot down here.called the land owner to let them know we was gonna turn out. They asked to wait atleast week because another group that hunts the place had done went and stole stands and crap from the place. We was assured they knew it wasn't us but wanted to wait and catch the others. And I can't stand a wanna be man that will back door you! You know me, that time I could have hunted the hunt ranch your name was brought so I called you and never went out there. That's just how I am.

I know man, thanks for that

Proud TDHA Member!
TColt
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2013, 07:27:49 pm »

I offered to tag along, you don't wanna hunt with me?  Cry

Taylor Colt Christian- TDHA member
http://tdha.org/

Support our sport!
Dogs,hogs,coons
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2013, 09:44:36 pm »

Haha you can!
Just text me or call me. It'll be a while though I already have a hunt with someone else in a couple weeks. I have another spot that we can hit up. Like I said I just wanna keep my dog in the woods. I have a few spots and if I get invited to any other places I DON'T back door.
214 538 5401
- Drake Plumb

Drake Plumb
Terrell TX
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: