April 19, 2024, 06:35:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who would be interested  (Read 2909 times)
dodgegirl
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2013, 08:21:39 pm »

It won't be anytime soon. But I was just wondering, after my bambino pup ( Dogo) is proven and the female I'm getting is proven. I would like to get some pups out to people who will hunt them and show off what I hope will be some surenuff hog dogs. You will have to pick the pup up or arrange for the shopping. If the pup doesn't work out for you I would like for it to come back to me. Would like y'all's input on this idea.
BA-IV
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 08:24:50 pm »

It won't be anytime soon. But I was just wondering, after my bambino pup ( Dogo) is proven and the female I'm getting is proven. I would like to get some pups out to people who will hunt them and show off what I hope will be some surenuff hog dogs. You will have to pick the pup up or arrange for the shopping. If the pup doesn't work out for you I would like for it to come back to me. Would like y'all's input on this idea.

If the pup doesn't work out, why not cull it?

What would you do with someone elses cull?
hillbilly
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 08:27:30 pm »

Yea I would like to try a dogo

Lets go we burning daylight
dodgegirl
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 08:30:16 pm »

If the pup doesn't work out, why not cull it?

What would you do with someone elses cull?

Get the dog fixed and give it to someone as a pet.
BA-IV
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 08:49:08 pm »

So are you farming these pups out or selling them?

Most people are not gonna take the time to pay the shipping on a pup to get it back when it's a cull to pay for it to get fixed and then turn around and give it, NOT sell it to a person for a pet.  If so that's alot of money you're spending to further a breed most are using as a money maker, and that takes dedication.
dodgegirl
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 09:05:48 pm »

These pups will be given away. No papers. Just shots
dodgegirl
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 09:07:56 pm »

There will be some kind of contract that say they will pay for shipping or bring it to me if they no longer want it. If they don't like it then they can go somewhere else.
Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 09:52:14 pm »

Aren't you in south La. I would be interested to try it. They are suppose to be RCD and I currently run a ridgeback Pitt that is a RCD. I have never hunted with one but have wanted to since I started reading on them. So if I decide to do so I would like to be considered.

Shotgun
dodgegirl
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 09:54:55 pm »

South Florida is where I'm at. And ours are used as running catch dogs and do a pretty good job of it.
Muddogkennels
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2013, 10:04:15 pm »

i could try one! An tell yall how the dogs are in the woods with updates  . i have more then 5 places to hunt now and the 100
+woods at my house backes up to the forest land in louisana so miles of woods .. im willing to try one will give to pup the t l c.  i dont have but 3 dogs right now but will see if there true hunting line if they will trail good an wind as while Smiley ..
Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2013, 10:05:29 pm »

South Florida. Hmm long ways but I could probly do it for a tag a long  while I'm there. Lol

I would like to be considered. I enjoyed the drive down to imokelee (sp?) a few years ago.

Shotgun
dodgegirl
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2013, 10:19:11 pm »

i could try one! An tell yall how the dogs are in the woods with updates  . i have more then 5 places to hunt now and the 100
+woods at my house backes up to the forest land in louisana so miles of woods .. im willing to try one will give to pup the t l c.  i dont have but 3 dogs right now but will see if there true hunting line if they will trail good an wind as while Smiley ..

That's what I'm looking for! I want someone who will work the pup to the max and give me feed back!
dodgegirl
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2013, 10:19:51 pm »

South Florida. Hmm long ways but I could probly do it for a tag a long  while I'm there. Lol

I would like to be considered. I enjoyed the drive down to imokelee (sp?) a few years ago.

People getting a pup would be more ten welcome to tag along
dodgegirl
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2013, 10:21:27 pm »

Then*

This stupid phone is killin me lol
Muddogkennels
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2013, 10:38:52 pm »

im a good dog trainer .  u could come hunt with him after i got him running in catching hogs or i'll come there an we could take my finish dog for a run just dont have much catching power right now..
Demondoggers
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 11:51:54 pm »

I want one!!! I'll love it forever! I've always wanted one but can't afford them. I'm in school and am trying to narrow my pack down but id love to try one.

Hell Hounds are loose!
LTcaughthog
Alpha Dog

Philippians 4:13

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 02:27:00 am »

I want one!!! I'll love it forever! I've always wanted one but can't afford them. I'm in school and am trying to narrow my pack down but id love to try one.

X2!!!
TColt
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2013, 06:39:34 pm »

If they work out why would you not paper them?

I have had people, from up north where there is no hogs, send me Dogos and we both are on the papers, once the dog is proven, the agreement is that they either pay me for my time or give me full ownership. They keep the right to breed to them as well though, but that is a gentlemen's agreement between me and the person who sends me a dog.

Taylor Colt Christian- TDHA member
http://tdha.org/

Support our sport!
dodgegirl
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 06:51:32 pm »

Because I don't want people breeding them for big money. I just want people to hunt them. Im sick of people breeding them for money & for looks. But to each there own.
Muddogkennels
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2013, 08:39:28 pm »

i dont want the breeding right . just a nut less dog or a fixed female they are more train able to join a pack an not have to worry about dog fights.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: