March 29, 2024, 09:02:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: See all bills that TDHA is for and against.  (Read 1936 times)
Txmason
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« on: March 30, 2013, 12:59:21 pm »

http://tdha.org/tdha_smf/index.php?topic=4919.0

Douglas Mason
979-733-0578
www.txmasoncatahoulas.com
www.tdha.org
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 11:59:59 pm »

just read that and the vice chair is john kuempal the republican from seguin that has gone to the dark side and is the sponsor of hb 1449 , so I don't know how this one will turn out . we need to spread his name far and wide and either get him inline or get him voted out  . voted out would be the best case scenario .

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
Txmason
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 08:55:05 am »

Your right, but 1/2 of the hunters don't vote because they think they want make a differents.
Over 80% of the hunters that use dogs want stand and support TDHA for one reason or another.
I support the Cause and any one that will stand, we might not like each other but If they take away your right to hunt with dogs then they have taken away my right to hunt also.

Right now the only active group that is working in Austin is TDHA and we're working for support with RPOA and TOPs because we can't get dog owners support. 
Hunting with dogs is no different than Gun Rights, when they take it away it gone.

Halfbreed thanks for posting up and supporting.

Douglas Mason
979-733-0578
www.txmasoncatahoulas.com
www.tdha.org
Lance
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 09:50:25 am »

I just sent E-mails to Rep. Kuempel and the Reps in my district asking them to not support HB 1449. It's surprising that a Republican and so called conservative would sponsor this Bill. Thank you Mr. Mason for standing on the front line and keeping us updated.

A scared dog dont get no meat !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: