April 27, 2024, 12:03:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hog dog-ology  (Read 6616 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2013, 11:02:07 pm »

Sorry but .

I got a question for yall ,  sorry T Bob hope you dont mind.

Tell me what is the difference in breeding a great bred untested gyp vs breeding a great bred untested male ?

Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

I hear this chit all the time Aw I aint worried about the gyp ,  Really now ?

Why not ?  She throws half the gene pool just like the male !

Whats the difference ,  come on folks there is no difference if you breed a untested gyp you might as well breed a untested male !

Just a bunch of BS man !

I stated without going into details but....I own the gyp I own her son I own her grandson and have tracked the breeding of this gyp...she has never hit the woods but is consistent in her offspring and their abilities. her son is a strikedog her grandson is a strikedog...several other dogs out of her that others own are strikedogs, she has a very low cull rate, this line is of old blood from LA. this isn't a random dog from let's say Florida I just got to breed to something in hopes of turning out dogs. homework, research, and knowing....

There is plenty of great bred gyps that have been bred  that never were proven and produced great dogs for years on end never ending never showing many signs of culls and the bloodlines went on to history .  But on the flip side there has been many of unproven great bred gyps that many a men bred and the bloodline fell on its face years into the breeding program.  No one can say it will and no one can say it wont only time knows that.

I just dont do it myself because I know several ole bulldog men that done this and seen them go threw hell years later .

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: