April 28, 2024, 03:55:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hog dog-ology  (Read 6623 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2013, 11:07:44 pm »

Sorry but .

I got a question for yall ,  sorry T Bob hope you dont mind.

Tell me what is the difference in breeding a great bred untested gyp vs breeding a great bred untested male ?

Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

I hear this chit all the time Aw I aint worried about the gyp ,  Really now ?

Why not ?  She throws half the gene pool just like the male !

Whats the difference ,  come on folks there is no difference if you breed a untested gyp you might as well breed a untested male !

Just a bunch of BS man !

I stated without going into details but....I own the gyp I own her son I own her grandson and have tracked the breeding of this gyp...she has never hit the woods but is consistent in her offspring and their abilities. her son is a strikedog her grandson is a strikedog...several other dogs out of her that others own are strikedogs, she has a very low cull rate, this line is of old blood from LA. this isn't a random dog from let's say Florida I just got to breed to something in hopes of turning out dogs. homework, research, and knowing....

Also the first breeding was accedental with my Whitey gyp who is very hard to tell if she is in heat are not and on his first hunt with me they tied up in the woods yeah to say the least I like to have chit .   But as time went on and we all seen what kind of dog this dog was and a month are two went by and big hogs were falling prey to him and the running had all but stopped the dog was verfied and after a lot of research my other two gyps come in and yes sir the pipe was laid on purpose .

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: