March 28, 2024, 07:27:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: garmin/tri tronics booth at NRA convention  (Read 534 times)
mailman
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2013, 05:03:46 pm »

I was at the NRA convention yesterday and garmin/tri tronics had a booth.  So I asked the rep when they were coming out with a new system.  He said they were sticking with the 320 and alpha for the near future, but that they were coming out with a new collar in the fall.  The only thing I remember him being willing to say was that it'll have the gps on top of the collar due to popular demand.  And that it'd be a real upgrade over the 40, whatever that means.  Anyone else stop by that booth?
AnotherRunner
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 12:59:42 pm »

So the new collar will connect with the 320? I thought the collar that came out with the alpha was newer?

Catch em, tie em, drag em out!
MrsLouisianaHogDog
Hog Doom

*Official WWT Scorer*

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 01:16:42 pm »

I say if it ain't broke don't fix it. Our DC-30's have yet to fail us in any way. Smiley

~Krystale of the Southern Comfort Combine~
www.southerncomfortcombine.webs.com
*Proud member of the Mississippi Hunting Dog Association*
ADBA Safe Dog Program Evaluator and Trainer
brad s
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 07:33:14 pm »

I say if it ain't broke don't fix it. Our DC-30's have yet to fail us in any way. Smiley
you are right about the 30s. I have all 40s and have had to replace 2 of them but have buddies that's had 30s since day one an have no trouble. But the new collar upgrade sounds to me like it will be similar to the 30s with the GPS outside the collar

I go where the dogs go!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: