April 24, 2024, 06:54:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Halfbreed's Hound Dog Bawl !  (Read 648 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2013, 12:41:04 pm »

Well me and Kyle let the dogs out about 8 am this morning .  Dogs hunted hard Whitey , Horn , Ole Blu, and my Half Blue Tick x Half my Blood young dog.  After about 45 mins of hunting they hit .  Go across the dat blame river and we cant get over there number one dont have permission and number two could not find a shallow place to cross it till the end of the hunt.  I tell you what now talk about some body proud of their dogs I could not have ask for more from these dogs I took they ran this boar hog ragged !  Back and fourth up and down this river from about 8:45 this morning till almost noon they didnt let him rest and was on his butt like super glue he just would not sit up long .  He came out one time thought he was gonna hit the river but no he ran back in the cover he was I bet close to 250 maybe more .  I called and ended up with permission to get on this other place across the river but we would have had to drive way way around and it would have took a while to get to them like that so we decdied to wait it out see what happens .  Right at the end of the hunt we go down the banks were my blu gyp was and I looked up and she was walking arcross the river never more than ankle deep .  Now aint that some poop !  If I had known that was there that ole hog would be history right now .  Anyway hogs everywere over there and we will be back in the morning to givem hell !  This time we know were to cross the river at and that is bad bad bad news for some hogs .

Halfbreed you said you want to hear some bawling out of that young half blu tick my blood dog.  I caught him before he crossed the river because he is not even a year old yet and figured he would cross but I would have hell getting him back across plus am not all that sure he is really cow broke yet and just didnt want to take the chance .  It was a great hunt even tho we didnt get a hog man when  you can watch dogs work like that it just makes it all worth while great job today.   It was not their fault we didnt get the hog it was mine .

But listen to this Halfbreed !  The other dogs are across the river and he is pissed off big time .

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 04:40:25 pm »

lol  sounding purty good that tex   lol 

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: