April 19, 2024, 03:00:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lee Bred Catahoulas  (Read 851 times)
jimco
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2013, 01:57:28 pm »

Anyone have any dogs with some Lee blood ?

"Pedigree indicates what the animal should be. Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be. But PERFORMANCE indicates what the animal actually is."
Peachcreek
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 04:52:52 pm »

I had one hopefully they all aint like the one i HAD

www.peachcreekcatahoulas.com

Victor dog food dealer. Cleveland Texas
DubbleRDawgs
Hog Master

Proud to be a TDHA Member!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 08:07:05 pm »

I had one ,he was almost all catch some of his pups are coming along really well is what im told

God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy!
hogdogger98
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 06:35:02 am »

I've heard they were like any other catahoula or cur. Some good some bad.
Dexter
Hog Master

Confetti Catahoulas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 08:11:31 am »

I have 3 out of Mike Lees  dogs  all 3 are great dogs Trippz is out of El Nino,, Queen is out of Badueax and Rooster  is out of Dixie 3 Trippz and Queen are 12.5 years old Rooster is going on two ,, they can be hard headed  you just have to be stronger, mine are  find and catch dogs and are the foundation to most of the dogs on our yard,  Trippz and Queen have been the biggest pleasure to own and hunt it will be a sad day when they go to the happy hunting grounds.
 My.02
Dexter

Confetti Catahoulas
Skip A Rope Catahoulas
skip_a_rope_catahoulas@yahoo.com  confetti_catahoulas@yahoo.com
jimco
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 12:08:53 pm »

I have 3 out of Mike Lees  dogs  all 3 are great dogs Trippz is out of El Nino,, Queen is out of Badueax and Rooster  is out of Dixie 3 Trippz and Queen are 12.5 years old Rooster is going on two ,, they can be hard headed  you just have to be stronger, mine are  find and catch dogs and are the foundation to most of the dogs on our yard,  Trippz and Queen have been the biggest pleasure to own and hunt it will be a sad day when they go to the happy hunting grounds.
 My.02
Dexter

I knew someone on here had some, I just couldn't remember who. Pretty much everyone I've talked to said theirs were find and catch. I just bred a grand daughter of Badeaux to a great grand son of Badeaux.

"Pedigree indicates what the animal should be. Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be. But PERFORMANCE indicates what the animal actually is."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: