April 19, 2024, 09:41:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New hog laws in Arkansas  (Read 1957 times)
hogdogger98
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2013, 10:23:07 am »

I dont know all the fine print (so if someone does pls jump in and give the hole scoop)  but from my understanding anyone caught transporting a live hog will be fined up to a $1000 plus could lose everything they have with them. (Truck, dogs, guns, ect). Also no baypens allowed. Anyone caught with penned hogs will face the same fine. Only way u can transport a wild hog is to tag it, have it dna tested and take 2 a hunting ranch 2 sell. No other hunting ranch are allowed 2 be opened but existing ranch can still operate as long as the fencing requirements are met. All ranches must have the fences inspected and pasted according 2 the new law.

Looks like its just one more place our rights are being taken away!!! I understand there concern with getting the hog numbers under control but this isnt the solution! If they wana make an impact on the hog population they prolly shouldnt piss off all the hog hunters. Now very few folks will ever kill a hog just bayem, catchem and turnem back. The problem they think they have will be twice as bad in 3 years!

What are yalls thoughts on this garbage?
[/quote
My thoughts are I will continue to catch hogs and if I want one in a pen, well good luck them proving it was not raised in a pen..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: