April 18, 2024, 07:46:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FINISHED DOGS ON DT  (Read 1368 times)
AnotherRunner
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2013, 03:22:51 pm »

I have heard that one good way to deal with someone that ticked you off is to put an add on Craigslist for free goats and chickens and put their number down???
Yeah it works. My cousin tried it out on me this morning. Woke up to a phone call at 7:30 asking about the free laying hens. I was like what??? Got 5 calls before he told me and deleted the ad. Lol wish I would have seen this post before he done it to me.

Catch em, tie em, drag em out!
Acwells0808
Strike Dog

if you aient in it for fun *go home*

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2013, 04:10:17 pm »

Yeah i sold a kid a good gyp for 500 caiuse he needed a strike dog ....he didnt have alot of money he said so i traded a crap dog box and 200 for her ...next thing i know the dog is for sale for 1600 dollars wow..okay.after he was told if he sold her i wanted her back ...see if i listen to that sob story again

*just some good old country folks*
t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2013, 04:45:05 pm »

Yeah i sold a kid a good gyp for 500 caiuse he needed a strike dog ....he didnt have alot of money he said so i traded a crap dog box and 200 for her ...next thing i know the dog is for sale for 1600 dollars wow..okay.after he was told if he sold her i wanted her back ...see if i listen to that sob story again

You must be talking about Tinley... Heck I thought he gave too much for that beagle...  Lips Sealed  Grin
Acwells0808
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2013, 05:04:58 pm »

Obviously he didnt give enough..... Just hate when you do a favor to help someone out and that happens oh well i know i sold a good dog

Acwells0808
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2013, 05:08:41 pm »

And hey that beagle hunts just like i said she wouldd Tongue

t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2013, 05:14:17 pm »

Obviously he didnt give enough..... Just hate when you do a favor to help someone out and that happens oh well i know i sold a good dog

I agree that price is more than what that dog is worth TO ME...

I don't have nothing to go off of but hearsay as to what was given for the dog or why the dog wasn't sold back to you so I ain't gonna touch that...

She can dang sure find a hog, but that's only part of being a good one IMO...

If you still want the dog back shoot me a pm and I'll see what I can work out for ya...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: