April 18, 2024, 03:43:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (UPDATE) my old school bred pit (ROSE)  (Read 1487 times)
bob
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2013, 04:32:20 pm »

well Ive had rose for about a month or so now , she has not left my side since i got her , when she first got her on the dog hauler she was a wire head but since then ive took her around multiple  dogs  we dont know , backhoes ,dump trucks,  people , boats , fishing , ball games , running with my 4 other bull dogs , you name it and I have showed it to her , Ive broke her off chickens , taught her to sit , if she wants a drink she sits at the sink and a dog treat she sits at the dog treat box , shes kennel broke and truck broke , she loves the water , Im so pumped with her , she is gonna socialize just fine and have all the handle in the world when Im done , will update again in a few months , handle , handle , handle
rose fishing

rose camping

rose pulling the boat up for us

MrsLouisianaHogDog
Hog Doom

*Official WWT Scorer*

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 09:01:17 pm »

That girl is a perfect blend of both her momma and daddy omg......

She's looking GREAT Mr. Bob! You're doing amazing with her. Wish there were more owners like you out there for sure. I love seeing her updates! It's so great that we get to follow along on her progression. 

We're happy you're happy with her!

~Krystale of the Southern Comfort Combine~
www.southerncomfortcombine.webs.com
*Proud member of the Mississippi Hunting Dog Association*
ADBA Safe Dog Program Evaluator and Trainer
jimco
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 09:05:33 pm »

Sounds like she's coming along great Bob.

"Pedigree indicates what the animal should be. Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be. But PERFORMANCE indicates what the animal actually is."
Big Joe
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 09:14:10 pm »

Mighty fine lookin bulldog sir.
cantexduck
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 09:33:33 pm »

Looking good !

There's a coon, nevermind, thats Buster.

"So I pawned my lacy off to my girlfriend. That should teach her to meet men off match.com"
Rich.
bob
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 10:41:10 pm »

Well miss Krystal she is all I could hope for , back before I bought the dog from you and I ask all the questions on different post about game bred dogs or old school dogs I was spooked from all the answers and trying to sift threw it in my mind and figure out who really knew there business and who didn't , it was hard for me to make up my mind , I knew I achieved extreme handle on the rest of my dogs , why couldn't I do it with her , I don't want to fail so I have spent more time with her than people spend with there kids , it's been like having a baby  teaching and showing her everything I possibly can , she loves me as much as I love her , I want to prove to everyone that this is not the exception it's just alot , alot , alot. Of work and if you will do what I'm doing you will have a dog like no other , I get so sick of all the aggression post , what have you done to socialize your dog , did your really give it your all , I know I'm giving everything I possibly can to make rosé the best dog a man can have with extreme handle , If it don't work out I will post but I'm going to show everyone that's interested how you need to make a linebred game bred dog as hot as a firecracker the nicest dog in the world but will handle any hog she sees , this is my goal , lets  take the ride. 
dodgegirl
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 10:50:00 pm »

Wow props to you my friend. Great looking dog. Sounds to me like you need to document everything and make a video to prove everyone wrong! It's about time someone does it. Hope she turns out to be everything you wish for. But being that she comes from Mrs. Krystals yard, I'm sure she's a great pup with great potential  Smiley
MrsLouisianaHogDog
Hog Doom

*Official WWT Scorer*

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 10:53:43 pm »

Well I'd have to say Mr. Bob, I am very very confident that she will make one HELLUVA catch dog for you, on top of a darn fine amazing family companion (that she already is!). With the track you have her on already......she's gonna be everything you want and THEN some.

I'll hafta get you some pics of my lil red girl "Zereaux" that my husband gave to me from the breeding. She is TINY compared to yours and the rest, but MAN is she a firecracker, and built like a brick sh*t house! Taking her out to her first show and pull tomorrow to get her goin on some socialization skills.

Very much looking forward to all of the future updates, and of course, photos anytime!!

~Krystale of the Southern Comfort Combine~
www.southerncomfortcombine.webs.com
*Proud member of the Mississippi Hunting Dog Association*
ADBA Safe Dog Program Evaluator and Trainer
HoosierGunNut
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 09:40:51 pm »

Beautiful dog! It's a shame too many bad owners don't take the steps you did and give a whole breed a bad name.

Don't Tread On Me
bob
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2013, 09:14:27 pm »

I agree completely , there is always going to be some issues to deal with just like kids , but if you spend the time and be a true pack leader you will get the results you want ,  but when you get the dog out of the pin every once and awhile and never show it nothing  , never show it multiple dogs in multiple settings at a young age you will have issues for sure and built up frustration in the dog  , I know most people don't want to here it or have the will to spend the time to achieve super handle and that's why we have man eating dogs , dogs killing kids and aggression post like one a month , lots of people will comment on there theory's  but when you show the way that truly works no one has any thing to say , so I take that as they really didn't know what they were talking about in the firstplace , from reading post after post IMO there is only a handful of true dog men around , I like this one , I just put them together and let them fight it out , REALLY  I'd sure want to hunt with that guy lol , there's all kinds of theory's , you put mine together and let them hook it up and you will go home with out a dog , any way ill get off my soap box , god bless
pigsticker64
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 07:52:22 am »

The picture of the puppy pulling the boat is amazing that needs to be put on a poster.   Time well spent with your dogs.
Rodeo
Strike Dog

boar65

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2013, 12:04:01 am »

rose looks great and so does that big ol male

Everytime you are running dogs or trapping hogs, every encounter is different. Got to love it. Please be safe! Wild hog will get you if given the chance!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: