April 25, 2024, 04:49:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Job delima  (Read 663 times)
jimco
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2013, 05:52:48 pm »

I work for Petroleum Helicopters. We have bases all across the La. and Texas coast. They pay good and treat
employees well. Great benefits, 401K, sick leave, safety bonuses, etc. most mechanics and pilots work a
7&7 or 14 & 14 schedule. The Sikorsky S-92 has a crew chief that flies with it during the day. The rest of the
mechanics work at night from 4pm to 4 am. They put you up in nice company housing or near base motels while
your on your work hitch. There is plenty opportunity for advancement. We are the world wide leader in the
civilian helicopter industry. We have an oil and gas division and a air med division that covers Hospitals all across the U.S. I don't know what they pay but all you got to do is make a call. I can tell you this, I make
$25.00 an hour and I take care of one of the facilities, Mechanic pay is going to be MUCH higher. Another thing,
we fly very nice , clean, well maintained air craft. S-92, S-76, AW-139, Bell 407. Some people don't like being
away from home for 7 days, but most of us love it. I work at the Morgan City Base, 5 minutes from home so i'm
pretty lucky I get to go home every night. A lot of the guys are from Texas, Miss., Ark., Fla.
Give them a call and see what they got to offer.

http://www.phihelico.com/

"Pedigree indicates what the animal should be. Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be. But PERFORMANCE indicates what the animal actually is."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: