April 19, 2024, 03:34:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013 Year of Big Shanks !  (Read 890 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2013, 01:33:43 pm »

These are some of the bad boars that we have got this year 2013 all with the dogs.  I have got  more that are hanging out in trees on the property still drying out some that I have not went and picked up yet.  I would say that everyone of these boars here were 250 lbs and over and a couple were pushing 300 lbs and probably more .  Am sure glad I invested in the P&P vest at the first of the year because without those vest am almost sure I would have had some bad cut up and even some dead dogs.  P&P vest do their jobs here is the proof, no cut threws yet  .  Only one dog was serious cut in all these boars and it was my old blue gyp and she was cut bad and deep in the stifle were she is not protected by the vest. Had a few minor cuts were the vest was not protecting the area but that's it.   Hats off to P&P  Mr Larry and his wife.

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
hoghunter71409
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 02:02:34 pm »

That is a bunch of good ones.  Its nice to catch those and not have thier teeth broken off.
MrsLouisianaHogDog
Hog Doom

*Official WWT Scorer*

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 02:32:40 pm »

Ooooo wee! What a nice set of skulls!

~Krystale of the Southern Comfort Combine~
www.southerncomfortcombine.webs.com
*Proud member of the Mississippi Hunting Dog Association*
ADBA Safe Dog Program Evaluator and Trainer
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 02:54:28 pm »

Yeah the oldest one caught is the one in the middle caught him back in Jan.
The second one from the right is the one that like to ran me over coming out of the corn patch with dogs on his butt and the one on the far right is one I got here about two three weeks ago went out to a place by myself with Whitey and Horn they jumped him in a corn patch ran him across a cut wheat field and he was headed for the brush and the creek Whitey caught him and bit him in the butt he sit down spun at her and Horn grabbed his nads sit him down again just enuff time for me to get there .  My best catch dog the Little Mule 12 gauge slammed him , didn't even have time to get any of it on video .  The other two hell I don't even remember were we got them I think those were some river hogs that were down in the wheat fields.

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
josh54
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 10:09:15 pm »

Good hogs bud.

hog doggin is not a sport....its a way of life!!!!
alapaha blue blood
Strike Dog

Tiny

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 02:29:45 am »

Good hogs there jimmy I just got home the kids and took the dogs out got 2 young boars ill shoot u the pics in the am ol Rambo was the first to wind them tonight he's becoming a hell of a dog Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: