April 19, 2024, 02:08:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideas?  (Read 329 times)
Justified
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2013, 11:15:35 pm »

Not to long ago one veteran, two foundation males and a catchdog in a 3week period to two mean boars and rattlesnakes. Leaves me with some pups two sure enough dogs, one which has been out for over two months with pup and one catchdog. I need another dog on the ear with my cd but I don't want to have to lug another bulldog around. So I need a dog that won't break a bay but will lock on with the catchdog. My other two will help but not like what I need....so besides having to find a male baydog that does this specific task with the size I need and one that is used to a vest I have to buy a new vest. And this is my question who makes a bay vest that with the thickness of a catchvest. I have had the swampdog shredded, and a hardcore that also had a lot of pokes all the way through. Their catchvest is a different story. I have has good luck with wbusa but I also don't want something in flashy colors. Any suggestions?
JoshStokley
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 12:12:39 am »

A lot of places will modify or make one to your liking.  P&P are pretty heavy duty and tough!

Bottom is the determination to finish a task at all cost, even his life.
xpressboat87
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 12:22:54 am »

Give southern style cut gear a look talk to jessica or joey tell them justin sent you super great folks great product very light weight and super durable
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: