April 16, 2024, 04:47:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Keeping dogs in the same pin.  (Read 1524 times)
wine6978
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2013, 08:27:30 am »

that's not all true, i have male pits in the same pen and females the same and since all my dogs know that i'm the alpa male. i am real serious no problems with mine.  i have a real mean rhodi and pit cross that has his own pen, but what's funny is our momma cat had kittens in his dog box and now protects her and her kittens -- funny

Man you better knock on some wood boss. I used to say the same number 2. Well guess what stuff happens that we can't control and accidents happen. Hope it don't bite you in the ass!!! I keep bulldogs in a totally different fenced in area away from other dogs...
TChunter
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2013, 08:36:33 am »

I'm with you... I have two diff bulldogs in two diff kennels with another dog... Mostly because they love each other hahaha one will actually get depressed if the others missing...I really think its all about your dogs attitude and as long as you know your dogs very well I think it's fine. I usually don't pin two dominant pitbulls together but I've had my females together many times... Guess it's luck! Or I trust my dogs too much idk.
BA-IV
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2013, 08:39:25 am »

that's not all true, i have male pits in the same pen and females the same and since all my dogs know that i'm the alpa male. i am real serious no problems with mine.  i have a real mean rhodi and pit cross that has his own pen, but what's funny is our momma cat had kittens in his dog box and now protects her and her kittens -- funny

This cracks me up, and I'm not picking on you but just recently on the Internet have I started hearing the term, "My dogs know I'm the Alpha Male."

How do y'all know what your dogs know, do y'all go pissing on a bush right after your male dog does? The dogs have an order they set themselves.  My dogs know I feed them and they know how bad a lead rope can hurt.  Maybe I'm just dumb, but that Alpha Male is BS.  But then again I feed my dogs, interact with them some when I'm around em, and that's it, I don't go sit outside with em, drink coffee and discuss politics, and scratch each one of em's head for 10 mins, and then walk them around, they're tools and we have a working partnership:  I feed em, and they find me hogs.
UNDERDOG
Global Moderator
Hog Catching Machine

I always tell the truth.....even when I lie!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2013, 09:48:55 am »

This cracks me up, and I'm not picking on you but just recently on the Internet have I started hearing the term, "My dogs know I'm the Alpha Male."

How do y'all know what your dogs know, do y'all go pissing on a bush right after your male dog does? The dogs have an order they set themselves.  My dogs know I feed them and they know how bad a lead rope can hurt.  Maybe I'm just dumb, but that Alpha Male is BS.  But then again I feed my dogs, interact with them some when I'm around em, and that's it, I don't go sit outside with em, drink coffee and discuss politics, and scratch each one of em's head for 10 mins, and then walk them around, they're tools and we have a working partnership:  I feed em, and they find me hogs.

X2 on the alpha studff there BA......

Bryant Mcdonald
New Caney, Tx.
936-537-2537

www.facebook.com/Bonedigger.kennels.
chainrated
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2013, 09:54:50 am »

Take some good advice. Do Not leave a growly male curdog you care about in a pen with a bulldog (if it's a true bulldog). They may have grown up together and never had a problem with each other and you may even be the "ALPHA MALE" lol. And that curdog may be bad to the bone and done whooped everything around but after about 30 minutes he's gonna be wrecked to the bone and a little while later dead to the bone..

Our houses are protected by the good lord and a gun, you might meet em both if you show up here unwelcome son..
UNDERDOG
Global Moderator
Hog Catching Machine

I always tell the truth.....even when I lie!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2013, 09:56:45 am »

Well said Chain.....not if but when.

Bryant Mcdonald
New Caney, Tx.
936-537-2537

www.facebook.com/Bonedigger.kennels.
TChunter
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2013, 11:59:53 am »

Take some good advice. Do Not leave a growly male curdog you care about in a pen with a bulldog (if it's a true bulldog). They may have grown up together and never had a problem with each other and you may even be the "ALPHA MALE" lol. And that curdog may be bad to the bone and done whooped everything around but after about 30 minutes he's gonna be wrecked to the bone and a little while later dead to the bone..

yeah see I guess that's where I make sure I DO have them apart lol I wouldn't ever put a growly one with them...or even next to them for that matter
TChunter
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2013, 12:03:02 pm »

guess im too nice when it comes to my dogs hahaha I guess what they mean is they have a good handle?
YELLOWBLACKMASK
Lord of the Hogs

Keep em Straight and Keep em Yeller

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2013, 02:57:42 am »

Haha. Well just put two growly cur dogs in there with that pit. 

Again......problem solved.    Evil
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: