March 28, 2024, 04:11:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Y/O Super BMC Help Dog Gyp. She is beautiful (SOLD)  (Read 1414 times)
raider54
Hog Catching Machine

Giving BULLDOGS a New Name

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2009, 12:35:11 am »

Guys, I recently bought this gyp off a friend of mine and I have seen she is exactly what he told me she was! she is a great help dog, for one thing you can see she is beautiful, she is fast and rough, if she hears a dog bark she is gone to it and if the hog breaks she will go with the dogs until they bay it again, From the looks of all the scars on her rear end and what he told me about her she is a nut dog however I did get her cut on the upper part of her front leg this weekend, but it wasnt bad. If she had a little more hunt in her I would probably keep her. She is a good mother and her las litter was large. Jill is in Greenville, TX. If you dont mind a clingy dog you will love her. She has a great handle and is a very loving dog. I havent seen it but the guy that raised her told me she has found her own hog. She is three Y/O. Asking $400 for her
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 03:41:54 pm by raider54 » Logged

I TALK ALOT OF SMACK-COME GO WITH ME AND I'LL SHOW YOU IT ISNT ALL SMACK

Facebook Check Out-Hog Hunting Texas Style
See our web site www.XXXtremehogdoggin.com
cantexduck
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 01:28:37 pm »

Can I come up and hunt her?         Grin

Dont think anyone was tring to hi jack. Good looking dog. I dont think it is too much for a help dog. I have seen some get bought for more money then that. A soilid help dog to some is worth alot.

There's a coon, nevermind, thats Buster.

"So I pawned my lacy off to my girlfriend. That should teach her to meet men off match.com"
Rich.
jeffeasttx
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 01:36:17 pm »

I don't know much about this jill dog, but i can say that her coming from Mr. Glenn im sure she is everything that he has said about her. I have gotten a dog from glenn and i was very pleased with her, and she was everything he said she was. Im sure she would make someone a good gyp

TDHA MEMBER
raider54
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 03:16:59 pm »

Guys anybody that would like to come and hunt with her is more than welcome. Glen definately has a great reputation on this site and his wife is the same way. I am not a dog trader. Out side of selling two 8wk old pups on here I havent even posted a dog for sale in a year and a half which is when I became a member. Glen and I are friends I bought the dog off him to breed to my Clay dog not necessarily to hunt her, I changed my mind about breeding to her for no other reason than she doesnt have the hunting drive that I prefer in a brood bitch. She is a great help dog but I really dont need one. Glen sold me the dog for far less than what she is worth! and I want everyone here to know I called Glen back to see if he wanted her back FIRST! and he told me to go ahead and sell her. She is for sale for $400 she dont eat much so if I dont sell her I will keep her but for someone needing a dog that will go to a bay like a bullet and pull hair when she gets there this is her. and she listens for a bay and will go to one way deep in there.

muleman
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 04:45:29 pm »

I hunted with the dog. He says she doesnt have enough hunt. she got out and hunted she just checks back in regular. but everytime the dogs were on pigs she was with them not us! Paul is just used to ole clay. this is a pretty nice female if you ask me.

LOPIN MY MULE AND SCRATCHIN MY ASS!!!
raider54
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 05:24:57 pm »

D, you know me Im pretty hard on a dog, and Im not talkin about beatin on um either! They gotta do it wide open or they gotta do it for sombody else.  I will never be happy Undecided

matthewrbarnard
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 08:00:48 pm »

Very beautiful dog!  Is she papered?  Where are you located?
curdogsforhogs
Bay Dog

GOLDEN CREEK CATAHOULAS AND BMCS

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 08:38:48 pm »

How is she bred...I would be interested in her but too far from SC.

curdogsforhogs
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 08:58:46 pm »

Good looking dog, if I wasnt feeding something just like her but a year and half younger I would pick her up. I think help dogs make your strike dogs look better by putting the pork on the table and keep em alive longer so they dont have to do all the work. Not every dog can find them. Shocked
raider54
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 11:32:14 pm »

she is not papered and I dont know what line she comes from but she is a perfect picture of a BMC. She is buttermilk yellow with a dark muzzle

raider54
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 09:18:52 am »

btt