April 25, 2024, 09:16:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: walker dogs  (Read 3979 times)
Mpbarrs
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2013, 10:49:51 pm »

isnt triple creek off 53 south
Nathan83
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2013, 12:17:30 pm »

HALF CURR HALF WALKER
Jason Dunn
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2013, 12:04:50 pm »

What do you guys like better on hogs running walkers or treeing walkers been told treeing walkers have more nose im not hound savy either but I have a couple curs with english and running walker in them.
7Mhunter
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2013, 12:13:44 pm »

What do you guys like better on hogs running walkers or treeing walkers been told treeing walkers have more nose im not hound savy either but I have a couple curs with english and running walker in them.
Dont get me wrong running walkers are good hounds! They make good hog dogs! But i love my treeing walkers!

-Cowgirl up or go sit in the truck-
NChoghunter
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2013, 12:17:38 pm »

I perfer treein walkers for the real cold nose an the big brawl mouth you can hear for a mile but i hunt hog an bear with the same dogs we track hunt so it takes a cold nose hound to pick up some of these  10 to 12 hour old bear or hog tracks
7Mhunter
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2013, 12:41:26 pm »

I perfer treein walkers for the real cold nose an the big brawl mouth you can hear for a mile but i hunt hog an bear with the same dogs we track hunt so it takes a cold nose hound to pick up some of these  10 to 12 hour old bear or hog tracks

Right! And that ole lipper scream have a few that has that scream! Bout to breed my rat attack gyp to wildslide! They heard him in a PKC hunt a lil over a mile.

-Cowgirl up or go sit in the truck-
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: