April 18, 2024, 07:58:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catahoula x Plott pups (All sold)  (Read 1974 times)
HogDogginCA
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2008, 01:23:20 am »

Pups are 3/4 catahoula and 1/4 plott, They were born on christmas morning and are ready to go now only have 3 out of the 9 left. Im asking $300 for them if you would like to check them out you can see pics at www.cloud9catahoulas.com and if you would like some more recent pics you can e-mail and i can send you some. Only pups left are the dark grey and silver pups.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 02:27:01 pm by HogDogginCA » Logged
Flatbroke
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 01:32:49 pm »

Where you out of?

next time I shave my Ass, we are gonna have to glue it on them slick haired ones.
Flatbroke
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 01:38:46 pm »

Disregard, I googled the number see that its santa rosa area.

next time I shave my Ass, we are gonna have to glue it on them slick haired ones.
Flatbroke
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 09:51:27 pm »

have the sire and dam been hunted?  if so on what and what are their abilities.  Has this cross been made before is it a first time breeding?  I am interested in seeing the recent photos.

Flatbroke
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 07:31:54 pm »

My sire is out of Robert Weavers Sanglier CJ dog who is a cutter pup and all around champion bay dog, Dam is out of my Plott dog "PR" White Hollows Dan and was the best dog i have ever owned, And the dam is a Facahatchee bred dog daughter of War Cloud and Twisted Sister. The cross was made before and all dogs turned out excellent so we crossed again, these dogs will have all the nose, brains and quite a bit of grit that make awsome dogs. The sire of the litter is my new #1 strke dog and is just about Finished a few more hogs under him and he's going to be an all out awsome dog, has been used on hogs and hogs only and is a awsome blood trailing dog as well. The dam has only been started she was coming on very strong until she got nocked up this weekend is her first hunt back in the woods, but her two sisters i have out of the litter are awsome dogs very gritty no worries on the runners with these dogs, and the sire will catch anything under 200lbs by himself anything bigger he bays real tight and will put a mouth on any size pig that runs to stop it till the real stop dogs get there. If you would like some recent pics ill just send them to your e-mail havent been on here long and every time i try to post a pic it says the file is to large. 

Thanks for the info.  I have been looking for a plott catahoula cross for a while.  I was checking your site out and noticed under the Threerivers link that CHUCK & JENNIFER FERRELL owned a plott dog named "PR" White Hollows Dan also.  I also noticed that they had the same number of pups as your liter and the sire and dam have the same names.

I am interested in your dogs, Do you have any pictures of the sire on hogs in the woods? The only dogs pictured on the website are chance and Zoey and a new bull dog,  How come you dont have pictures of the other 2 females that you have on your web stie? Very nice web site by the way. 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 07:55:14 pm by Flatbroke » Logged

Flatbroke
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 10:03:10 am »

That makes sense.  PR dan was a dog owned by chuck.  How old is the dam and the sire of the liter?  I look forward to getting the pictures.   

Flatbroke
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2008, 05:59:40 pm »

How much do you want for the Dam?  Could you also include recent picts of her. do you know if she is closed, semi open or open on track? what do you mean by she is just started? you made this cross with her before so this is her second liter and she is  a year and a couple months now? I am confused again,  the pups were born in December 25 making the dam approximately 11-12 months at the time of birth. it takes about 50 days for the pups to be born making the Dam approximately 9-10 months at conception.  I'll take your word for it but I can not see how you made this cross before.

How many and what type are the others you are selling? 

I prefer to hunt/own males, but depending on the price and ability I can make exceptions. 

HogDogginCA
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2008, 06:28:40 pm »

I want 400 for the dam im sending you pics to your email as we speak, she is closed mouth on track and what i mean on she is only started on hogs is that she has been trained quite alot in a bay pen and has only been on a few hogs in the woods before having to stop hunting her do to being knocked up. And this is her first litter the first litter was out of "PR" White Hollows Dan and Three Rivers Tess which is a reistered pure bred catahoula and Dan was a pure bred Plott so The dam is 1/2 Catahoula 1/2 Plott and then crossed my Chance dog who is a registered pure bred Catahoula with the dam and have 3/4 Catahoula and 1/4 Plott. I only have 1 female pup left and then my dam
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: