April 25, 2024, 09:38:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Live in hawaii Looking for a good working redbone coonhound kennel  (Read 1086 times)
HawaiianHogHuntah
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2013, 03:30:45 am »

Hey guys I live here in hawaii and wanted to breed my dogs into a redbone coonhound ....several guys down here do very well with them in there crosses...problem is I don't know any good working redbone kennels and I don't know how to get them shipped here...can anybody point me in the direction of some good kennels and how I can one shipped here!!! Appreciate your time thanks
HawaiianHogHuntah
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 03:34:14 am »

Looking to get one as silent as possible or lines that are pretty silent on track thanks
HawaiianHogHuntah
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 03:36:32 am »

Looking for a pup or young dog
WayOutWest
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 10:30:59 am »

I can't help you find one but I can tell you it's a long process getting one to the Islands. They require a quarantine on one end or the other and it is a pretty good chunk of time.
bigo
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 11:56:41 am »

Dave Pelzer has some Blakesley bred Redbones, which in my opinion, are the best big game bred Redbones there is. If they are like the old Blakesley dogs, they won't be silent, but will be tough track driving hounds with plenty of grit.

Dave Pelzer
    8646 245 St.
    St. Cloud Minnesota

320-253-9907

The older I get, the better I was.
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between a dog and a man.
         Mark Twain
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 01:41:15 pm »

you would do better talking to your buddies about getting some dogs  , I looked into shipping some dogs to the big island and the quarantine and shipping was astonishing to say the least  . I think the man would have wound up having about 4,000.00 dollars each in a couple pups I was gonna sell him for 150.00 dollars a piece   lol  .

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
aussie black mouth curs
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 05:56:37 pm »

It would be easier to get semen rather than a dog.  Easier to go from Australia to Hawaii than USA to Hawaii, mainly due to rabies...If you do decide to import a dog then its better to get a bred female.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: