April 28, 2024, 03:55:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Florida Cracker Cur  (Read 17378 times)
TazD
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2013, 09:05:11 am »

Cajunl. Everyone has a opinion, but what I said is a fact!! Ghostrider was driving a feed truck delivering to a lot of the big ranches. He would be invited to stay at the ranches for a month at a time. They would hunt morning and night. They had no problem catching 20-50 hogs on some days. They were invited on the ranches to kill every hog they could. I have been fortunate to be able to travel the world, so I have seen and experienced more then most in their lives, so I understand its hard to believe somethings when your experiences have come from limited travels!! You should of got a picture of the Yeti!!!  Evil The man with the 14 gyps called me to talk Florida Curs, and he is working with the AKC to start a new registered Florida Cracker Cur. He is breeding for his brood stock, not for sale!! More power to him I told him. You want to destroy a good breed, get them registered with papers. I guess Robert Kemmer was a puppy peddler when he had 100 dogs in his yard to, or any other breeder who has started their own line of dogs.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: