April 24, 2024, 10:31:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Few working dogs for STUD services......limited time.  (Read 1595 times)
MrsLouisianaHogDog
Hog Doom

*Official WWT Scorer*

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2013, 11:10:39 pm »

You will not see me posting anything in this section under normal circumstances, as we have a closed yard, but the economy is serving me a whoopin', and I have to get some funds together, specifically to repair my means of transportation (again.). That being said, I have four male dogs here that I am opening up stud services temporarily.

1) Patterdale Terrier, been on nutria, coon, hogs. 3yrs old. Heavy bred on the old Gould blood. Copy of pedigree available to those sincerely interested.

2) American Bulldog, 3yrs old, standard type/hybrid cross, athletically built, nice muzzle to him, catches hogs. He is NKC registered for those who care. Here is a link to an online ped w/ his puppy picture.  http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/american_bulldog/dog.html?id=991795

3) English Bull Terrier, standard, 1 1/2yrs old, been on coon and hits a hog like a freight train. Prey drive through the roof. One of few EBT's being used for actual working purposes. AKC registered. This dog would be a hell of an asset for making hunting crosses of various types.

4) American Pit Bull Terrier, 6yrs old, ADBA registered, heavy bred on the Six Bits dog. Here is his ped: http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=464000

I must have documentation of a *negative* Brucellosis test on any bitch that is to be bred to one of my dogs, dated within 72 hrs of anticipated breeding.
Anyone interested in utilizing any of the above dogs, can either PM me through here, or e-mail me at: fldogwoman@hotmail.com. PLEASE.....I have been extremely busy as of late, so do read my ad thoroughly, as I have covered all bases. Only contact me if you are seriously interested in using one of these dogs for stud, not just to share stories. I appreciate it!

Krystale
fldogwoman@hotmail.com
(504) 386-5856 *PM here, or E-MAIL is the BEST way to reach me. I do not have reception at my property, as I live out in the boonies, so calling my number will do you no good*

~Krystale of the Southern Comfort Combine~
www.southerncomfortcombine.webs.com
*Proud member of the Mississippi Hunting Dog Association*
ADBA Safe Dog Program Evaluator and Trainer
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: