March 28, 2024, 05:52:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How about a Bennett benefit hunt?  (Read 1608 times)
JoshH34
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2013, 10:55:49 am »

As some of y'all may have heard, Monty's little boy has a heart condition and he may have to sale out of a sport they both love. I understand why and everything because he's that kind of a feller. Family first, always. Just curious to see who would be interested in a benefit hunt. Now, I will be the first to admit I've neve put one on nor do I really know how but I'd try my damnedest to put one together with some help if we could get a good one together. Any feed back will be appreciated. Input, comments, I'll take anything. Hell if someone wants to put one together and needs help I would do that too. I just think this is something our dogging community and family can do to help out a brother in need. Let me know what y'all think and we will go from there. Also want to say thank you to Monty for allowing me to hunt with him off and on the past several years, never a dull moment for sure! 

Don't tread on me.
rdjustham
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 11:01:52 am »

Saw his add on the Dog Trade last night and was hoping to see something like this get posted.  Im a long ways away or id help out anyway i could.  Hope yall can get somethin goin.
M Bennet
Hog Doom

LETS ROLL OUT BOY'S

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 08:16:06 pm »

First of all I want to say thank you all for the prayers and phone calls.but we realy wont no anything until oct first.
Josh and my other friends yall dont have to do this.
It touches my family hearts that you all want to help.we will be fine
And we will handle it the best we can. Im always used to helping other people.
Thank you all for what yall have done for me.

Monty Bennet
hogmantx1979
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 12:30:33 am »

Monty it's the least any of us could do for such a great family like yours. I have never had the chance to meet you or your son but am willing to help in anyway I can. God Bless and y'all will stay in my family's Prayers.

Life is what you make of it!!! Always stay positive
JoshH34
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 07:38:14 am »

Monty, just keep us updated.  I agree w/ Hogman it is the least we can do.  Monty if you would PM me though or holler at me and let me know what all is going on I would appreciate it.  I know theres alot of people on here that want to help and do whatever they can.  This would be a great way to show our appreciation for what you have done for others on here. 

Don't tread on me.
M Bennet
Hog Doom

LETS ROLL OUT BOY'S

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 09:30:16 am »

Thanks guys
All we no rite now is that he has a valve not closing all the way and his heart beats way out of rythem

Monty Bennet
JoshH34
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 09:39:14 am »

Monty, how do you spell Keagans name?  IDK if thats the right way....

Don't tread on me.
M Bennet
Hog Doom

LETS ROLL OUT BOY'S

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 11:42:14 am »

Kegan

Monty Bennet
BSnodgrass
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2013, 06:22:54 pm »

Everybody needs to be in on this. Monty and his family is just all around good people. and Kegan is just a GREAT kid. lives for watching those dogs hunt hogs, he will do anything you ask him to.  Id do anything for these people, and my prayers are with them for this dr apt coming up next week.
yellajacket
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2013, 12:49:00 pm »

Is there going to be a benefit hunt for this ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: