|
charles
|
 |
« on: September 19, 2013, 11:08:37 am » |
|
may be moving to the ft worth area for a job. if so I will need a cheap place to stay, out of the metropolis area and a low crime rate, up near the Ft Worth Meacham intl airport.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Why should I trade one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away? An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as a king can!
|
|
|
|
Da Butcher
|
 |
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 11:18:25 am » |
|
how long of a drive in terms of minutes are you willing to drive?
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
charles
|
 |
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 11:40:29 am » |
|
right now, iv got a 2.5hr drive, so anything 1hr and under will be a lot better than what I may have to do if I get the job right now. what does rent usually run in that area for mediocre living place. I would be supporting 2 house holds for a yr or longer or until I get a better job offer closer to hm or overseas
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Why should I trade one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away? An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as a king can!
|
|
|
|
txsteve85
|
 |
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 11:43:02 am » |
|
Might look in azle, Springtown,rhome,decator. Stay west of fort worth !!!!! East of it is horrible traffic and hwy construction.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
txsteve85
|
 |
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 11:45:25 am » |
|
Rent for 3b2b in good area probably 800+
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
Da Butcher
|
 |
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 11:51:24 am » |
|
I'd look towards Newark or Rhome (kinda NW), or you could go out west past Weatherford... I will say I35 can be pretty bad, but I20 out to the west is not as bad. I couldn't tell you about price. There's an RV park on the west side of Weatherford that might be pretty affordable. You could also look out hwy 377 around Whiskey Flats (Wheatland on a map)...
By looking at a map you'll think Azle/Springtown would be OK. But I would advise against anywhere on hwy 199. Bad traffic to say the least.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
charles
|
 |
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 12:00:00 pm » |
|
yea iv ran 199 and it was HORRIBLE, a 3br2b is way overkill. a 1br1b would suite me just fine, my wife would be staying here at hm for her work. iv gotta pay my mortgage and utilities here at hm, plus the rent and utilities up there.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Why should I trade one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away? An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as a king can!
|
|
|
|
LTcaughthog
|
 |
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 12:07:56 pm » |
|
You lookin too bring dogs with you? Or just somewhere close and safe too get too work
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
charles
|
 |
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2013, 12:23:17 pm » |
|
only dog may be my catdo, but it aint a big deal if I don't bring her, ill be coming hm for the wkends.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Why should I trade one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away? An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as a king can!
|
|
|
|
LTcaughthog
|
 |
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2013, 12:33:49 pm » |
|
I'd look in the white settlement area then off loop 820, you can find a good smaller house for rent over there for a good price and being off the loop you'll have access too 820, 30 and 20. And easier way finding a way too work. Hell you can even find back roads from there too skip the highways
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
charles
|
 |
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2013, 12:44:48 pm » |
|
from the map, it shows Meacham intl north runway is at the 820 loop, which would make it easier to get to work. any honest realtors yaw would recommend?
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Why should I trade one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away? An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as a king can!
|
|
|
|
txsteve85
|
 |
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2013, 01:01:29 pm » |
|
I'd look in the white settlement area then off loop 820, you can find a good smaller house for rent over there for a good price and being off the loop you'll have access too 820, 30 and 20. And easier way finding a way too work. Hell you can even find back roads from there too skip the highways
x2 you can find 1-2 bedrooms there for $500-$700
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|