March 28, 2024, 04:03:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FL Dogs catch more hogs!  (Read 4903 times)
FLCracker
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2013, 03:40:42 pm »

Man they are some good looking dogs you got there. May i ask you I see some of them have bobbed tails are they coming out natural like that or are they docked? Just curious, and I also noticed you mentioned that they come off a papered dog back into cowdog stock. So was that papered dog a yellow BMC? Regardless nice dogs flacracker!

They came off Reno's son. About 50/50 come out bobtail and long tail. It seems the cowdog blood has been producing more bobtails and cork screw tails the last few years. Also alot more pink/liver nose pups are coming out like Cowboy. And believe it or not those pink nose pups almost ALL come out straight catch no bark. This is something I have noticed the last 5 years over 2-3 different litters. Same dad different moms.

Got some eb in the woodpile with the corkscrew tails Wink

My Junior dog has a cork screw tail. I tell ppl he is half hog  Grin Only a handful have them over the last 20 years. What is an EB? English Bulldog Im guessing? LOL
FLCracker
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2013, 03:43:48 pm »

Ole Hunter dog. Nice post Matt.

Thanks buddy! I thought you would like it.  Grin  Soon well be posting pics of your little monsters with hogs. Im sure they will follow right in the foot steps of the rest.
cajunl
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2013, 10:45:10 am »

My buddy I have hunted with for a long time bought the house and 5 acres next to Lalo for when he retires from the ranch.

warrent423
Alpha Dog

Florida Cracker

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2013, 11:43:19 am »

No sir, I assume your talking about Jim Frasier?
!0-4 somehow I scrolled right past his pic. Old Lalo has always had some good blood.

Catchin hogs cracker style
cetchdawg
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2013, 12:06:40 pm »

Them dogs do work for sure !

Chaz Penwright @ myspace.com
lotsa old pics
http://community.webshots.com/user/cetchdawg
Florida Curdog
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2013, 01:16:29 pm »

Looking good Matt

Smiling like a killer
cetchdawg
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2013, 01:26:52 pm »

Ready for mine to put on a lil age !! Wink

Chaz Penwright @ myspace.com
lotsa old pics
http://community.webshots.com/user/cetchdawg
curdog87
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2013, 01:39:21 pm »

I hear yah on the pink nose dogs. My Scout male pup is straight catch. His litter mate sister is catchy to but she will back off on a goodun.
FLCracker
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2013, 04:03:16 pm »

No sir, I assume your talking about Jim Frasier?
!0-4 somehow I scrolled right past his pic. Old Lalo has always had some good blood.

Yes sir. He is my idol LOL almost 60 and still traps and hunts almost every day alone. Loads and ties every hog by himself. He has forgotten more about hog hunting then I will ever know. He is a good friend of mine. I am lucky enough to have some of his blood running around my yard.
FLCracker
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2013, 04:04:57 pm »

Chaz it wont be long and that yellow dog will be ready to roll out! If he hunts as good as he looks, you will have a top knotch hog dog!
boarhog1
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2013, 05:43:53 pm »

]I don't know Lalo but a buddy of mine does. The male dog is my buddys outta Lalo's old stuff and we bred him to to one of my gyps.
Lucky and Cajun locked up.

Pups will be 5 weeks tomorrow.

FLCracker
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2013, 06:02:24 pm »

HAHAHAHA small world man! Kale is a friend of mine he owns Cajun. If you go back and look at my pics the red dog is Cajuns son. His name is Maverick. Just ask Kale about him and he will tell you. He is identical to his daddy. Maverick is off the first litter they bred Cajun over a Yella dog that Lalo had and Kale owns. He is an old SOB but a solid producer. He throws some nose and relaying skills to those pups. My brother has a sister to Maverick off Kales last litter. She is about 6 months and loves a hog but no bark just bite.

Tell me about your gyp? Are the pups spoken for?
boarhog1
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2013, 06:21:36 pm »

HAHAHAHA small world man! Kale is a friend of mine he owns Cajun. If you go back and look at my pics the red dog is Cajuns son. His name is Maverick. Just ask Kale about him and he will tell you. He is identical to his daddy. Maverick is off the first litter they bred Cajun over a Yella dog that Lalo had and Kale owns. He is an old SOB but a solid producer. He throws some nose and relaying skills to those pups. My brother has a sister to Maverick off Kales last litter. She is about 6 months and loves a hog but no bark just bite.

Tell me about your gyp? Are the pups spoken for?

Haha it is a small world. I've heard him talk about  your maverick dog. No I don't got all the pups spoken for. There's 12 of em. Lucky is short to medium range. Will stick with one for a while. Don't have much bay in. She's real catchy. Good nose silent on trail. Will road hunt, wind from the top of the box or from inside or walk hunt.
TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2013, 12:13:59 am »

Thats a  real good looking breeding, and litter you got there boarhog. Good luck with them.
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2013, 08:05:58 am »

We got some fl curs good dogs and rough
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2013, 08:17:35 am »

We got some fl curs good dogs and rough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
FLCracker
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2013, 07:06:06 pm »

Good looking dog Judge!
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2013, 10:09:01 pm »

Thanks cracker my buddy Brandon picked him and his brother up bout 6 yrs ago when he was working out in fl
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2013, 09:31:11 am »

lol  judge is that brandons old rottwieler  ?  I remember seeing him when I sold Brandon sady and a few other mutts . lol  they was pups back then . those pups were built big when I seen them . I told him I thought they were rotties and he said they was florida curs stout dogs for sure  .

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2013, 10:46:02 am »

Yep that's thunder sure have got a bunch big teeth with him for sure. Rough as they com yep every one thinks he is a rottie haha Brandon was about to cry one time he was missing for few days but I found him layed up in a old barn with a lady friend lol
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: