March 29, 2024, 10:44:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FL Dogs catch more hogs!  (Read 4906 times)
sfboarbuster
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2013, 12:45:09 pm »

We got some fl curs good dogs and rough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Just because it came from fl doesn't mean it's a fl dog Wink

John Esker
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2013, 01:02:43 pm »

Well I geuss he is a Ellis county hog dog then lol he could be be from mars I wouldn't care cuz he finds and shuts them down lol
warrent423
Alpha Dog

Florida Cracker

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2013, 08:02:28 pm »

]I don't know Lalo but a buddy of mine does. The male dog is my buddys outta Lalo's old stuff and we bred him to to one of my gyps.
Lucky and Cajun locked up.

Pups will be 5 weeks tomorrow.

Anyone using this blood on cattle these days. Lalo had some good cur cowdog blood 10 -12 years ago. Have not been around him or any of his dogs in at least that long and was wondering what direction his breeding has went. These dogs here, how do they work on hogs. Are they "head" dogs or are they ass end dogs. Might be interested in one of them pups depending on how that blood works, that is if any are for sale.

Catchin hogs cracker style
warrent423
Alpha Dog

Florida Cracker

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2013, 08:05:14 pm »

Don't know what happened. Guess I posted between the pics by mistake.

boarhog1
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2013, 08:35:14 pm »

Mommas a head dog. Cajun the dad is outta lalo's. He's like 12 years old or more. I have grand daughter outta lucky and she will flat get after a cow if you let her.  There might be 1 or 2 left.
warrent423
Alpha Dog

Florida Cracker

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2013, 11:10:34 am »

!0-4 Them parents rough on a hog. Can you take them two to the woods together and have a chance at catching "any size" hog, or do you need to carry a catch dog.

warrent423
Alpha Dog

Florida Cracker

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2013, 01:49:12 pm »

!0-4 Them parents rough on a hog. Can you take them two to the woods together and have a chance at catching "any size" hog, or do you need to carry a catch dog.
? I reckon I'll take that as a "no". Wouldn't be interested then. They are good lookin dogs though.

boarhog1
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2013, 01:59:27 pm »

? I reckon I'll take that as a "no". Wouldn't be interested then. They are good lookin dogs though.

That's a tuff question bud. The dad to these pups is old as dirt now. But back in his prime you could have taken just the 2 parents and catch dam near any hog. I normally always bring a catch dog so if there running different hogs and a solo dogs is baying a nasty one I can still catch him.
warrent423
Alpha Dog

Florida Cracker

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2013, 03:43:59 pm »

That's understandable. I forgot the sire had some age on 'em and should have worded my question differently. I've got a friend their in Williston that might be interested in one if you've got any left. I believe he may have pm'd you about Gulf Hammock. Lalo's old blood was rank and would hang a spoilt cow fast one out. That sire you have their is in that same age bracket as the dogs I had seen. Keep us in mind if you get stuck with any pups Wink

boarhog1
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2013, 03:54:49 pm »

That's understandable. I forgot the sire had some age on 'em and should have worded my question differently. I've got a friend their in Williston that might be interested in one if you've got any left. I believe he may have pm'd you about Gulf Hammock. Lalo's old blood was rank and would hang a spoilt cow fast one out. That sire you have their is in that same age bracket as the dogs I had seen. Keep us in mind if you get stuck with any pups Wink

Yeah I got Blake's #. I'm trying to get a head count on what I got left. I will get with him.  I don't own the sire, my buddy does.
Curdog352
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2013, 08:39:43 am »

Speaking of puppies, I had two of my dogs lock up Tuesday. I'm most likely gonna get her fixed unless I can find enough people interested in some 3/8 leopard 3/8 pit and 1/4 bulldog pups. They'd definitely be gritty, but that would mean I'd only probably be able to hunt her for the first month or so of general gun.
cetchdawg
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2014, 11:12:42 pm »

Chaz Penwright @ myspace.com
lotsa old pics
http://community.webshots.com/user/cetchdawg
Florida Curdog
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2014, 07:48:54 am »

Looking good Chaz