April 20, 2024, 06:11:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know Donnie Straps?  (Read 685 times)
mailman
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2013, 05:43:33 pm »

My buddy had a Am. Bull that he got from Donnie Straps way back.  He just had to put him down (age and cancer).  So he was trying to find his contact info to see if he's still producing Am. Bulls.  He can't find it, so I told him I'd post it here and see if anyone can help.  I think he said Mr. Straps was out of Conroe, Texas area. 
mailman
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 04:31:40 pm »

Nobody knows this guy?  My buddy says this guy was into hog doggin', so I figured someone here would have contact info for him.
Scott
Boar Slayer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 05:58:56 pm »

I don't know if Donnie is actively breeding or has ABs anymore. I know someone who got a few back from him 4-5 yrs ago.
mailman
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 04:18:36 pm »

Scott, do you know if they're producing ABs?  I think this friend of mine is wanting another AB from the Straps line since his dog was great.
Scott
Boar Slayer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 04:51:22 pm »

Of the 3 that person got back from him, only one was a Straps dog...the other two were Hines dogs. The Straps dog heat stroked and had to be put down shortly after they got him back. I sent you a PM
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: