April 17, 2024, 10:02:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Play Time  (Read 944 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2013, 06:43:14 pm »

Well got these half Fla Cracker pups started on pigs.  They all fired right off was no problem soon as they were in with the hogs it was on .  The pup out of Cracker x Bell seems to be the ruffest right now he is straight to the ear every time .  He is the bob tail tan pup running round the trailer.  The big male in the trailer is off of Cracker x Whitey he been baying a while when I took that video and his sister was in earlier and was a clone to him as far as how the work the pigs.  Both of them will also take a ear but not near as fast as the little Tuff dog off Cracker x Bell.

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
KevinN
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 07:32:33 pm »

Good deal Jimmy!

"Let's talk some philosophy"
MrsLouisianaHogDog
Hog Doom

*Official WWT Scorer*

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 08:41:00 pm »

NICE!

~Krystale of the Southern Comfort Combine~
www.southerncomfortcombine.webs.com
*Proud member of the Mississippi Hunting Dog Association*
ADBA Safe Dog Program Evaluator and Trainer
TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 11:23:30 pm »

Dang Jimmy that little tan pup is just full of hunt!!! Good looking pups all of them.
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 11:56:50 pm »

Yeah this was really the first time them getting in with the hog are really even messing with a hog any amount of time face to face was today.  I have had those pigs back there for the last three days in the trailer feeding and watering them down.   Today soon as I open the gates on the kennels they took off B-line straight for the trailer and it was on soon as they got there .  No having to put a older dog in with them at first noting.  That little tan one dang it boy I dropped him in there and had to pull him out quick LOL that's why he aint in there on a video LOL . It was 100 mph from the start ,  the black ones bro and sister one at a time had been baying a lot lot harder in the face slinging slober for a while before I took that video they were kinda done half wore out when I took it .   Even the smaller younger pups were wanting in on it rasing all kinds of hell from about 100 yds away in their kennels .  So I guess I will let them get a snoot full tomorrow .  I had to drag these back to their kennels one at a time after it was over with today LOL.   Pretty good I thought .  One thing I have noticed about these Fla Cracker dogs is boy when they get hog on their mine are decide they want it you damn sure better watch out if you are trying to hold them back they will get crazy as hell and they will nail you butt to let them go to get at the hog and I mean quick and no BS about it .   These Fla dogs remind me so much of my old game bulldogs its unreal because so far they are some gamey and I mean gamey son of a guns with a cross hair for hogs  .

TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 12:13:15 am »

Yeah it sounds like you are going to have your hands full! Yeah I know what you mean about the bulldogs.
Rooster79
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 05:53:06 am »

Lookin good Mr Jimmy. That Tuff pup circling the trailer seems to like it a little. Would definitely like to see him in the trailer.

Master Gator
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2013, 11:10:24 pm »

Rooster I cant put a video of him on here .  He is straight to the ear on both them hogs that were in the trailer even the bigger male hog try to whip him down but he was not having it period .  It was pretty impressive as far as am concerned because he would take only a ear noting else and never seen a hog in his life face to face till yesterday .  He is not going to be a big dog most likely around 45 lbs but he is fast, quick, springy and real athletic on his feet .  What I liked even more was he was very fast and quick mouth,  pin point on the ear and that will keep a dog out of a lot of trouble in the woods.  A slow mouth ruff catchy type dog is not for me I hated them with bulldogs and wouldn't own them and I look for the fast quick mouth n all these ruffer types of dogs .   I see both the Cracker dog in him and I also see the speed and quickness of the Lacy in him big time .  He is gonna be his own kind of dog I can see that already .  That was a pretty potent mixture between the Cracker dog and the Lacy gyp Bell.  We'll see . 

TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2013, 12:55:22 pm »

Rooster

send me your email.

texashogdogs@hotmail.com

TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2013, 01:07:50 pm »

Sent the videos .  You ought to get a kick out of that .

Let me know what you think.  LOL .

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: