April 16, 2024, 04:50:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One Dog Out  (Read 2566 times)
Florida Curdog
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2013, 08:05:46 pm »

I will when I get access to a computer. I dont know how on this phone. They are just muscled up block  headed cur dogs with a whole lot of bite & very little bark

Smiling like a killer
TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2013, 08:43:24 pm »

I will when I get access to a computer. I dont know how on this phone. They are just muscled up block  headed cur dogs with a whole lot of bite & very little bark

Wow that sounds real nice! Would love to see what they look like but if its a hassle no worries. Either way sounds like you have some good dogs.
TazD
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2013, 03:56:35 pm »

I have had a couple. Catahoula named Bosco. Short range (250yds) and all catch. Florida Cur named Ringer. Long range (500-700yds) all catch. A Florida Cur/Pitbull I bred out of my Bo and Zena dogs named Kabar, that my buddy had. Medium range (300-500yds) all catch.
I might have some here in about 4mo. Florida Cur/Pitbull!!! Evil

TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2013, 12:17:35 am »

Hey Taz sure do like the looks of the second one there I'm guessing ringer. All of them look real good. So you already have the fla/pits?
Florida Curdog
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2013, 08:47:20 pm »

Was Bosco a catahoula of a Florida leopard ?  Them catahoulas from what I have seen usually ain't as rank & more likely to bark on trail. I like the looks of Ringer what was he out of ?

Smiling like a killer
TazD
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2013, 09:10:02 am »

Bosco was out of a buddies Fl Leopard Cur bred to a Cat from Texas. He had no bark at all. Ringer was from the same buddy who got him from his granddad down in Sebring. He was out of cattle stock from there. They did not like him cause he caught and did not bay!!  I jumped all over him when he asked if I wanted him for $125!!! One man's trash is another man's treasure!!! They should of hunted him cause he was a good one!! He's not around any more, but I did get pups out of him bred to a daughter out of my Chance dog bred to Bo's sister, Josie. My buddy has 4 of them!! All RCD!!! They do not get hunted enough to make them hunters so all they do is short range and catch. But I guess that they make my buddy happy because I tried to get one back and he won't give me one!!!! Lol
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: