April 20, 2024, 03:55:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 up and comers....Lets see em!  (Read 3752 times)
Canyonranch
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2013, 01:13:16 pm »

Lil Horn out of tejashogslayer (penny) N texashogdogs (horn)

Slim brother to lil horn.

Both 18 months old.gritty gritty lil rascals. Doing good in the woods just not constient yet. Couple more months when they really start trusting there nose they should turn on good.

Horn found about 10 hogs for me
Slim found 4 hogs for me.
headhunter_90
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2013, 07:20:44 pm »

the yellow gyp on the left and the yellow male to the right are me two up and coming for 2014 .. Both already finding there own hogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

catch em hard and tie em fast
fonzie
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2013, 07:31:09 pm »

Max my tater pup he's a year old showing good potential... Roads good he's hunting long range like his daddy
alapaha blue blood
Strike Dog

Tiny

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2013, 08:41:11 pm »

Hey canyonranch glad to see them dogs from jimmy r doing good for u I have a horn x whitey pup that's getting it done still real young and doing great they look good this is the only pic I have if him
jpuckett
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2013, 10:04:25 pm »

My Rex dog. Full plott, 15 months. I think he could be my best dog by mid winter. And he's dang sure gonna be the biggest! Already 70lbs
maverick10
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2013, 11:05:32 pm »

Here are my two pups that will be 5 months on the 19  I got them from my buddy Judson Morgan they are out of chigger x d.o.g And by the looks of it there making the cut so far Smiley...

Jordan..

Morgan..

Hard too se second time to see a hog and there likening it so far Smiley

HARD WORK PAYS OFF!!!! REMEBER IT!!!!
headhunter_90
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2013, 08:13:59 am »

There are some good looking young dogs being posted... Good luck with them

catch em hard and tie em fast
Canyonranch
Strike Dog

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2013, 08:15:17 am »

Hey canyonranch glad to see them dogs from jimmy r doing good for u I have a horn x whitey pup that's getting it done still real young and doing great they look good this is the only pic I have if him
thanks man yours and mine are breed right should make great dogs. Just have to deal with there bs at pups.
TeJaShOgSlAyER
Boar Slayer

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2013, 02:12:17 am »

Boy she built a lot like a her momma that a dang fine looking dog! Penny will be having some more pups in 2014 they should be real nice as well!

His legacy is rodeo and Cowboy is his name!
alapaha blue blood
Strike Dog

Tiny

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2013, 06:45:06 am »

His name is Rambo he's a great dog loves to hunt and great handle he's already been on well over 80 hogs in the woods and is doing great strikes his own hogs medium range and semi gritty I expect him to be well trained and super sharp by next year he's about  15mths now and doing great everything jimmy said he would turn out to be
BigNoseKate
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2013, 08:32:08 am »

Great post! And some good lookin dogs also!

Here's my Rooster... He's been making me so proud in the fact that we have only hunted him a few months, but he will get out a mile on his own just about every time we hunt.  I like that he'll get out.  He doesn't have the confidence to stick w a cold trail just yet, but he's getting better and better every time. Hasn't struck his own just yet, but watching him work a trail, I know it's just a short time. 

The last two hunts, he's suddenly decided that he wanted to catch so this goober got to wear a bay vest.  Really was hoping he wouldn't be gritty since he'll get out so far, buuuut we'll see how it pans out.   

Him and his sister... we have JUST started her also.

Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man and work like a dog
T-Bob Parker
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2013, 10:03:54 am »

These are the three that made it thru 2013, but they're not out of the woods yet...

That one in the middle isn't skinny from lack of feed or wormer, he stays that way because he tweaks like a meth head and works like a fresh Guatemalan, that's why hes kept himself out of the boneyard.

Windows Down, Waylon Up.
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2013, 10:18:41 am »

Those are sure fine looking dogs, all of them.

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
TChunter
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2013, 03:04:22 pm »

These pups are out of our catch dog we just lost and will start going to the woods by early spring. Should make some great catch dogs seeming as they already caught a training pig on accident lol high hopes for them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
MrsLouisianaHogDog
Hog Doom

*Official WWT Scorer*

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2013, 07:37:08 pm »

2014 prospects

~Krystale of the Southern Comfort Combine~
www.southerncomfortcombine.webs.com
*Proud member of the Mississippi Hunting Dog Association*
ADBA Safe Dog Program Evaluator and Trainer
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2013, 10:14:25 am »

These half Fla dogs from Cracker are growing up in a big hurry.  All are self started on hogs didn't even need a older dog to show them the way all started on their own.

This is Tebow he is off of Cracker x Whitey.... He will grab a ear in a second but is not all catch atleast not yet LOL .

Tebow

This is the Black Rat........Fast, Quick and relentless !  She is Tebow's liter sister.

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
MrsLouisianaHogDog
Hog Doom

*Official WWT Scorer*

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2013, 10:16:07 am »

THD Those are some mighty fine young dogs you have there

~Krystale of the Southern Comfort Combine~
www.southerncomfortcombine.webs.com
*Proud member of the Mississippi Hunting Dog Association*
ADBA Safe Dog Program Evaluator and Trainer
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2013, 10:27:08 am »

Dont know what happen here is another.

This is Tuff.  He is off of Cracker x Bell the Lacy gyp.  He is mean as a damn Rattle Snake and just as fast and quick .  He is straight to the ear every time and will not are has not grab another thing since he started himself.  All these half Fla dogs with their momma's being my old gyps are 200 mph and they are a big big big handful .  Hard to handle and full of vigor .  They all got attudes from hell and remind me so , so much of my old Bulldogs of long ago.  These dogs are gamey as hell man !  I got a couple more but could not get pics because they would not be still LOL .  Also got the one from Rooster that is a full Fla gyp and a cousin to my Cracker dog .  She is the same way full of fire.  I will try to get some pics of the other ones .

Tuff .  Out of the three liters I bred the Cracker dog this is the only one that was not black and tan and over 60% had natural bob tails .

TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2013, 10:56:56 am »

I call her Misery !   This is the full Fla gyp from Rooster she is a cousin to my Cracker dog.  Yup you can bet if she turns out gonna have some full Fla dogs around here I like'em.  She is just like the rest off of fire.

Misery

Misery

This one I call Lynch Mob .   She is off of Cracker x Hannah who is five times off the old Joe dog so straight Fla x Straight Joe might as well say. Both are a real hand full.
Gonna be a fun year this next year that's for sure .

Lynch Mob & Misery !

alapaha blue blood
Strike Dog

Tiny

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2013, 11:46:01 am »

I love them fla pups jimmy looking good might be the medicine we need around here to put a holt  to them nike wearing hogs lol I left a few prospects out the other day
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: