April 18, 2024, 01:11:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 up and comers....Lets see em!  (Read 3750 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2013, 12:19:43 pm »

Am hoping Mike that's how I bred them, stop some of this running bring the fight to the hog stop'em not chase'em for miles.

MrsLouisianaHogDog
Boy them dogs look like heat seeking Missiles .  Bred to run , I bet they can flat scoot !

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
alapaha blue blood
Strike Dog

Tiny

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2013, 12:26:51 pm »

the brindle dog on the left is my Parker cur from will Roberts yard she is about 10 mths and will get gone with the big dogs we have high hopes for her she is a ball of fire her names Bella this is Canelo he is a gamer for sure he's about 5-6 mths old and is from Juan aka Americanlegends we have no douts this lil man is going to be solid great dog thanks Juan this is Luna She's  about 15 mths and is getting it done great dog and loves to be in the woods
MrsLouisianaHogDog
Hog Doom

*Official WWT Scorer*

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2013, 01:12:59 pm »

Am hoping Mike that's how I bred them, stop some of this running bring the fight to the hog stop'em not chase'em for miles.

MrsLouisianaHogDog
Boy them dogs look like heat seeking Missiles .  Bred to run , I bet they can flat scoot !

They darn sure can. Like watching cheetahs run! Gonna put the breaks on some runners hopefully.

~Krystale of the Southern Comfort Combine~
www.southerncomfortcombine.webs.com
*Proud member of the Mississippi Hunting Dog Association*
ADBA Safe Dog Program Evaluator and Trainer
TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2013, 11:26:47 pm »

Misery is sure looking good Jimmy, lynch mob too!!! All them cracker offspring looking real nice, looks like you are putting the hogs around you on notice!!!  Evil 
reatj81
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2013, 09:39:44 am »

12 weeks catch dog/ house dog
reatj81
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2013, 10:58:55 am »

Try again
TeJaShOgSlAyER
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2013, 01:00:14 pm »

Trapper my new up n comer he ain't scared to get way on out ther n hunt by him self 2014 I am hoping he really start turning and burning!

His legacy is rodeo and Cowboy is his name!
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2013, 01:10:53 pm »

Misery is sure looking good Jimmy, lynch mob too!!! All them cracker offspring looking real nice, looks like you are putting the hogs around you on notice!!!  Evil 

Well I don't know whats gonna happen cause I cant tell the future but I do know one thing for sure.  This next coming year we gonna bring the pain might get our butts kicked doing it but they gonna know we been there when its over .  These dogs are some kind of ruff now .

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
HogHunter1989
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2013, 06:14:50 pm »

Loretta .                                                         Conway my two 8 month old Parker's

Catch an cut
Rocking Y
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2013, 09:15:32 pm »

I guess you deffinition of up and comer is a bit different than mine. I purposely bred my gyp a few months back so that her litter would be close to 6 months by the end of January when I start hunting hard again......... the 2 I kept are my up and comers, I start mine early I guess............
Justin I'm the same way
TShelly
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2013, 06:54:24 am »

My Lexi x Jett pup. Came home yesterday and he had him a whole squirrel he was sporting around. Old dogs must have killed it. He sure wasn't giving it back though. Three months old. Watched him tree a squirrel earlier this week. I think he will have what it takes

Get ahead dog!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: