April 16, 2024, 04:40:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Perry Dogs  (Read 2735 times)
Texashog26
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2013, 12:33:56 pm »

Ya definetly not a website kinda guy.

It just ain't easy!!!
cantexduck
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2013, 01:07:08 pm »

Lloyd Perry doesnt even have a cell phone and still uses an answering machine. Website? Big no to that one.

Call the man and go hunt with him. Bring cash if you are looking to buy.
     Make your own mind up and throw what you read on the www out the window. No matter where the dogs come from.

There's a coon, nevermind, thats Buster.

"So I pawned my lacy off to my girlfriend. That should teach her to meet men off match.com"
Rich.
HOGHUNTERX2
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2013, 09:10:39 am »

X2!!!
c.hykel
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2013, 01:02:55 pm »

I've owed serval dog that came from him and hunted alot of dogs from him.  I've even owed his rat dog. IMO none were worth the money that I paid. Only one out of all them dogs was worth talking about and it wasn't the rat dog.  His dog will burn up the country at his home place. But struggle away from there.  Great guy any dog man. He holds a bond with his dogs that the dogs have a tuff time letting go. Anyone that has owed a dog that he had for any time knows what I'm talking about. 
HOGHUNTERX2
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2013, 01:57:36 pm »

X2! My two main dogs are actually out of Hershel's old line of dogs. They will hunt for anybody, but I just got a young dog out of Ike and rat , had him for about a month now and he still acting funny. Like before they are not for everyone, but if you get a good one you got something!
BRK
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2013, 07:01:26 pm »

Mine pups are 7 to 8 months and they are for sure one owner dogs. They are a ball of energy and some go getters. Everyone has their own view on paying the money it takes to get that line but once you got it and you like it that you have something to build on. I do value all opinions and each to their own, my reasoning for the original purchase was to have the blood of years of breeding and proven success. If the man (Mr. Perry) didn't have something of value then nobody would be talking about them. I like a smart dog, I'm not into a dog that just runs out to get out but from what I've seen so far is they are VERY in tuned to the owners wishes and want to make me happy. So far I'm happy with what I got and I can only see them getting better as they age.
dognhogs84
Catch Dog

Dog um Hard

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2013, 08:13:09 am »

I have a 1/2 perry male he's 15 months old been finding hogs since almost 6 months

When the tailgate drops, the BULLCRAP stops!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: