April 24, 2024, 05:30:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New vest.  (Read 1224 times)
Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2013, 08:23:38 pm »

Got a couple new vest for my RCD and CD. They are southern style full catch vest. I really like the way they are made. I plan to give them a workout soon as possible to see how they do. They are flexible enough I don't feel like they will restrict the movement.

Shotgun
Arkansas

Shotgun
SaltyhoggerJr
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 10:09:48 am »

Those are nice! I've heard lots of good things about their vests. Best of luck to you!
colecross
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 06:18:36 pm »

Good looking vest,if they last as good as they look,you will have them along time.i know were some pigs are shotgun.
Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 07:21:08 pm »

I really like the way they are made. They look and feel like well made vest. I know folks that run them that are very happy with the way the vest have preformed. These folks have caught lots of good hogs without taking any damage. I will be able to get a good idea after i get on a few myself but from first inspection i say it is a far better vest than what i had.

I know I be glad when deer season is out so a man don't have to worry bout getting dogs shot. Steve the guy I told u about had asked me to go last night somewhere around Eudora. The landowner was gonna go but decided he didn't want to go because it was cold and might rain. So we didn't get to go.

Shotgun
Arkansas

Shotgun
colecross
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 08:34:12 pm »

We hunted today,didnt have much luck.going tom.good hunting man
Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 09:01:41 pm »

U still going to the pipeline. I figured u would be make ing that back up cash by now.

Shotgun
Arkansas

Shotgun
colecross
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2013, 02:58:50 pm »

Iam going anyday,till then we going hunt every chance we get,wont be gone to long.be back for planting season,dont wont lose my spots to rookies..
Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 03:15:47 pm »

Heard that. Give em hell.

Shotgun
Arkansas

Shotgun
colecross
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2013, 04:37:37 pm »

The bad thing shotgun is i have started the guys around here and ever one of them has my blood in there yard,them back door buddys.
Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2013, 08:25:52 pm »

U oughta not be so nice. Lol naw folks are dirty and the popularity don't help. The good part is it's just a fad to plenty and when the new wears off they will be out your way.

Shotgun
Arkansas

Shotgun
colecross
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2013, 08:31:56 pm »

Ten 4,ive seen them come and go,time tells everything lets just stay the course and the weeds will weed out.
colecross
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2013, 09:50:21 pm »

Shotgun,anytime you wont to hunt we will,i have spots now deer season dont stop all of it,you and urs can come anytime,that one place we went last is ate up,i went up there this evening fresh sign,cam pics .are come hunt in the pen.it has 5 in it.
Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2013, 10:45:03 pm »

Will do. I need to put that pound pup on a pig and that bulldog. I will holler one day this week if for nothing else but hit the pen.

Shotgun
Arkansas

Shotgun
Purebreedcolt
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2013, 10:09:21 am »

Like them but on yoyr rcd the leg holes dont look big enough for them to extend out and run to their potential.
Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2013, 04:33:51 pm »

I will have to look at that again. It was a quick try on and I may have not had it pulled all the way up. I know it was looser than I would run it up front when she snapped the pic.

Shotgun
Arkansas

Shotgun
Purebreedcolt
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2013, 08:47:53 pm »

Heres the difference in my rcd vest from hardcore and my regular from show ngo orange one on bottom. I had showngo build me a custom vest for running dogs and so far I like it
Purebreedcolt
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 08:55:01 pm »

Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2013, 10:04:43 pm »

Good bit of difference in those 2. I have a swamp dawg full bay I had been running. The holes in this southern style look to be bigger than it. This is a full catch vest on both dogs. I never saw a RCD vest on any of the pages I looked at I liked so I talked to these guys and they said they would make me one and if it needed altered they would do it no problem. The leg holes in his vest are bigger than the gyps vest also. He could move out with the best of them in the bay vest. I hope he can do it in this one as well.

Shotgun
Arkansas

Shotgun
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: